Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (27099 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by shadrach77: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
As it was in the past, so it is now - ladies would you honour your partner by kneeling down for him as the Yoruba tradition encourages?  grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
Once and only during my traditional wedding while I'm saying my vows. . . . why? Because I want to. . . . honoring him.

After that day. . . . . there will only be one reason I'll kneeling down to him, apart from that "reason". . . .  MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by funkybaby(f): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
shadrach77:

as it was in the past, so  it is now - ladies wud u honour your partner by kneeling down for him as the yoruba tradition encourages?  grin grin

yes.
[size=5pt]did it once at an international airport in the full glare of people. i was sooooo much in love, just too happy and excited to see him[/size]  grin grin

things we do for love cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by skfa1: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
Thats some respect cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by chibaby5(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2010
kneel down 2 show u honour him? undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2010
chi-baby:

kneel down 2 show u honour him? undecided
Yes child. Its a tradition. . . .shows that you honor and respect him.
Emphasis on tradition.
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by chika98: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
funkybaby:

yes.
[size=5pt]did it once at an international airport in the full glare of people. i was sooooo much in love, just too happy and excited to see him[/size]  grin grin

things we do for love  cheesy

Please say it ain't so! shocked shocked You knelt down because? Now I wanna know why?
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by chibaby5(f): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
FL Gators:

Emphasis on tradition.

are u aw'ryt tho?? dnt refer 2 me in dat manner again. . fanx
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by MissyB1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
FL Gators:

Emphasis on tradition.

chi-baby:

Lmao!! Funny pipu!!!

Topic . . . .
Na only kneel down? I'D crawl on ma belly . . . . . stand on ma head. grin

Kneel down kò . . . . .Sit up nì !!
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
Funny indeed. lol
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by queeneve: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
I wouldn't be kneeling to my husband,

He is equal to me and not above nor below me,

I only kneel to God the Father, Jesus the son, and Holy Ghost,
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by skfa1: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
chi-baby:

Cheiii, Naija people go just dey do shakara sha like say dem fit handle am when E reach ground, lol grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by chibaby5(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
skfa1:

Cheiii, Naija people go just dey do shakara sha like say dem fit handle am when E reach ground, lol grin cheesy

lol jowka grin tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2010
lol when you pple grow up then come back and respond again.
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by tayoast(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
kini big deal.
like MumC no kneel down for PopC.

from d look of things, u wont even wash his clothes
'emphasies on boxers'
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by A40(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
They can't kneel down but they expect the fella to go on his knees when he wants to pop the question. No wonder 'Single Ladies' was such a hit! Ironically Beyonce is happily married. . . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by jalether(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
@ op, I don't really give 2 fcuks about my partner kneeling down, it's so 1960's. however, it's absolutely essential in certain circumstances/location such as the bedroom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by ayo84(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2010
nigerian ladies kneel,hah ,naija babes are some feminine bunch who believe in gender equality
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2010
The same demonic, misogynistic and archaic tradition that treats its women like crap sh1t? Im sorry but the Nigerian tradition is very anti-women and hopefully it will come into the 21st century soon.
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by 912(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2010
FL Gators:

After that day. . . . . there will only be one reason I'll kneeling down to him, apart from that "reason". . . .  MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Hmmm. . . I bet that second time is when someone is doing the nasty nasty. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by MissyB1(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2010
jalether:

@ op, I don't really give 2 fcuks about the kneeling down shitzo, however, it's absolutely essential in certain circumstances/location such as the bedroom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gbam!!!  grin grin On that occasion, I can, in fact, will kneel. grin grin grin

Of what importance is kneeling? It would make him grow an extra JT?
Unless under certain relevant occasions  Like 'Traditional marriage' and . . . .
He go wait tire if he expects me to serve his meal and drink while I'm on ma knees.
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by A40(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2010
Hehehe if y'all would get on your knees in bed and gimme so much knowledge (brain) that i get comatose then we would have no problems whatsoever
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Emphasis on tradition.
What kind of tradition is that?
Do people still do that tradition thingy in Nigeria?
undecided

queeneve:

I wouldn't be kneeling to my husband,

He is equal to me and not above nor below me,

I only kneel to God the Father, Jesus the son, and Holy Ghost,
No one could have said it any better.

Right on point, You shouldn't worship anyone not even your spouse.
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2010
Mcheew.
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2010
mama-gee:

What kind of tradition is that?
Do people still do that tradition thingy in Nigeria?
undecided
No one could have said it any better.

Right on point, You shouldn't worship anyone not even your spouse.

A Yoruba tradition, and yes, some ppl still do it.

9-11:

Hmmm. . . I bet that second time is when someone is doing the nasty nasty. cheesy
wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2010
FL Gators:

A Yoruba tradition, and yes, some ppl still do it.
wink
Really?
My Nigerian friends used to tell me stories about this insane tradition whereby when a king dies people are decapitated as a sacrifice.
Does that still exist?
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2010
I hope my wife never kneels down before me - I'm not God!
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2010
Siena:

I hope my wife never kneels down before me - i'm not God!
And I hope she's reading this. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Really?
My Nigerian friends used to tell me stories about this insane tradition whereby when a king dies people are decapitated as a sacrifice.
Does that still exist?

That's not ppl's my tradition, baby doll.
I do know what you're talking abt tho. . . .
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2010
mama-gee:

And I hope she's reading this. cheesy grin

Lol, you mischievious Fox. She'll read it all right tomorrow. She knows my views on such scenarios too, so wouldn't be surprised. cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by iice(f): 5:05am On Jun 02, 2010
Depends on the occasion. .and if it calls for it in my opinion.
Re: Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? by lareine(f): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2010
i'll kneel and stylishly, just an expression of love(respect) not in surrender. I only surrender to Baba God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.