Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (45254 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by oglalasioux(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Thick porridge hot
Thick porridge cold
Thick porridge in the pot
Two days old

Some like it hot
Some like it cold
Some like it in the pot
Two days old

(Sorry I've forgotten the author)

1 Like

Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2018
She is indeed very beautiful, but for health reasons like pregnancy etc, she really needs to diet a little.
But funny enough, some people are actually very healthy and have always been just big like that. I have a childhood friend I have never seen skinny.... under famine, academic/work stress, emotional wahala etc, she has never reduced once and funny enough she eats very healthy. Doesn't take red meat, sugar etc and she is also highly active and quick on her feet
Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2018
oglalasioux:
Thick porridge hot
Thick porridge cold
Thick porridge in the pot
Two days old

Some like it hot
Some like it cold
Some like it in the pot
Two days old

(Sorry I've forgotten the author)
that you even remember the poem is commendable enough

1 Like

Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 12, 2018
The groom can carry his bride.
Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by greatnaija01: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
No I like any woman whose BRAINS are more vivid than their beauty. grin

MrCork:

...so u like fat women? angry

1 Like

Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by virago(f): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
doublewisdom:
grin grin grin. You mean she's not beautiful?

Obviously

1 Like

Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by CanineOfJackal: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Blaqgirl:
lmao I swear I'm not this person but her own is tooo much and she now used the word disgusted chai! my ancestors would have been upset if Iet her get away with it, walahi jamariwolff is a Bastard and to think she schools in the same school with my cousin, banza iskanchi yarinya.
So you get bad mouth like this?
Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by CanineOfJackal: 2:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Jamariwolff:
No she isn't beautiful with all those body fat.

Just another excuse to be lazy, fat people disgust me.

And for future reference, we all can't be beautiful. That's life.
You are an excuse for a human. I pity your future

1 Like

Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by ozoekwe(m): 3:17am On Jul 14, 2018
This is not good for her health, she's almost obesed and obesity comes with

High Bp
Osteoarthritis
Hyperhidrosis
To mention but a few. Nothing romantic or attractive with this pls, make we no lie
Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by Blaqgirl: 3:50am On Jul 14, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
So you get bad mouth like this?
LMAO damn I need to take this down, buuuuuut! I think I'm a nice person very, very,very deep down, beneath all my other goodness lol
Re: Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy by CanineOfJackal: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Blaqgirl:
LMAO damn I need to take this down, buuuuuut! I think I'm a nice person very, very,very deep down, beneath all my other goodness lol
Show me your acts of kindness so that I can tap from it.

where in the North are you in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.