Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (75078 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by dabrin: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
A very young Nigerian man ties the knot, as he marries his plus-sized bride. Couple are from the eastern part, see pre-wedding and wedding photos below.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/wedding-pictures-young-man-plus-sized-bride

21 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by dabrin: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
SEE ALL PHOTOS + WATCH VIDEO OF THE WEDDING HERE >>> https://gistmore.com/wedding-pictures-young-man-plus-sized-bride

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by IamD18: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Unlike slim ladies with borehole pussay. Fat ladies and tight pussay are like 5&6

393 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Poorboy: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Not my business, but only time will tell full stop

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by MJBOLT: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
from the photos,one can tell the lady is happy to have escaped 'evening newspaper gang'

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Danelo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chairman is into big things angry

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by habsydiamond(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
This guy like big things ooo... grin grin grin I pray their case won't be like David ond Goliath undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
see padded loaded love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
This One na TIN CAN ISLAND oooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by PrincessB1(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
She is and still fulfilling the portion of the Bible that says occupy till I come.

Congrats to them wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
thia,body generation enjiy my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by crestedaguiyi: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
This one no go well abeg

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Gaspardd(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
I'll rather die angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by samysmoothfresh: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na wah o.

Make i no just talk anything first.

14 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by easynetsms(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by uboma(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
He likes em big...

Happy married life to the couple.

11 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by contigiency(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
This is child abuse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by SweetBuns(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Awwww

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by SweetBuns(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
contigiency:
This is child abuse.
bad belle kill you there tongue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by gurunlocker: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Every man with his load grin grin grin

Wetin concern me grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by mmclatino(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Small Body with Bigger Darwin wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Richdad50(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
They both look like Childhood friends. I think they are happy atleast from the pics. Many young nairaland men do not understand the architecture of conjugation in marriages. They think its all the hollywood idea but fail to understand that happiness and sexual contentment in marriages is deeply rooted in friendship.

I laugh at these small nairalanders when they trash women of shapes and colors for their weight and stretches. I wonder what their future darling wives would be after three kids. Moreso, they forget they won't have total control over their wife's weight gain or loss or the stretches lined accross the stomach.

Low self esteem is often covered up in mockery and the desire to fall in line with a crowd.

#RichdadDarts

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by NOC1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
No p

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by LeeMason(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Maybe she's the rich one between the two of them.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by richard1994(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Over size babes is allowed

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Thegents6: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
This lady reminds me of one TV show in those days called "Ichena mmadu bu EHI". Now I know tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Abalado(f): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
After one pikin, yawa go gas
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
from the photos,one can tell the lady is happy to have escaped 'evening newspaper gang'

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why marry a stick, when Michelin is on offer?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride by Triangles1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing especially when you meet some one your heart fallen for unconditional. Size is just an alphabet and figure, the most important is your heart decision, as I can viewed it from the pictures, the dude is happy to tie the knot.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.