Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Horror Movies That Scared Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Horror Movies That Scared Me (313 Views)

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / Why Is Gov. Wike Terribly Scared? – Rivers APC / 5 American Movies That Were Shot In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horror Movies That Scared Me by Rexia(f): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
The first one is
From a house on willow street
Trust me if you watch this at night you won't sleep so don't bother trying
The ring
One of my worst horror movies. It scared the daylight out of me
Anabelle creation
Ooh boy! This one is scary too!
Night of the witch
Pls don't attempt to watch it in the night abeg!! I take God e name beg you
Case 39
Damn this movie is scary too
It
This is a new movie but it is scary as hell.Can you imagine a scary clown coming after every 27 years to kill children? No I guess you can't
Mirrors 2
Men this one scares me.People die in this movie in a wicked manner
The conjuring
This is another scary one
Drag me to hell
Oh no you don't want to watch this at night
Do not be afraid of the dark
Really? I think I am really scared of the dark

(1) (Reply)

'we Can’t Achieve Our Goals Without Neighbouring Countries’ – Buhari / When To Call It A Quite - An Expert's Advice / 63-year-old Man Battles Kinsman Over Child Paternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.