Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Osun State - My State Our State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State - My State Our State. (411 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State - My State Our State. by Sheneh45(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
As we all know that there is time for everything under the heaven, osun state gubernatorial election is around the corner, I will implore the bona-fide citizens of osun state to vote wisely, the situation in osun state is visible for all to see, blinds that cannot see know the impact, deaf that can not hear see it while dumb that can't speak know exactly what's going in his or her surrounding. Let's us stand for what. The actions we take today will determine what will happen in the next 4 years... In Dr. Iyiola Omisore I believe.
Thanks
Re: Osun State - My State Our State. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ademola Adeleke is the answer
Re: Osun State - My State Our State. by Sheneh45(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
We don't want dancer as our governor..... We want somebody that will fight for the sustainability and welfare of the people in osun State, and I know you know the answer already... Otunba Iyiola Omisore is the answer
Re: Osun State - My State Our State. by topsyn03(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
WE NEED A GRASSROOT POLITICIAN, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTAND THE PLIGHT OF OSUN PEOPLE. LET VOTE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: Osun State - My State Our State. by AWONEYAN(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
How much did the corn water and street dancer give to you guys. Their children are abroad u guys are here making voice for them.

Trust no politicians.
What ever the dancer wants to do let us feel his impact in the Senate first or the corn eater let him clear his name in Bola ige's murder
Re: Osun State - My State Our State. by Sheneh45(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
I thought if someone committed a crime, he should be prosecuted rather than being walking freely on the street, how or what else do you want him to do or show you or the world that he hasn't cleared his name from bola ige death. The earlier you know this bro the better.

Vote wisely to avoid the story that touch the heart for the next four years
Re: Osun State - My State Our State. by Dasini: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good radiance to bad rubbish(omosore and adeleke), we dont want dullard spearheading affairs of our state, those men have nothing to offer osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun State - My State Our State. by Sheneh45(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
You are entitled to your opinion though, the last time I checked I didn't not see where someone that's being a senate for many years, serve as deputy governor can be a dullard..... There's no better candidate for d office of the governor of osun state than omisore.... OMI nii o as it's it's name implies, water have no ememy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Visit: Pre-launch Activities Kick Off At Edo Innovates, MSME Clinic / Why Federal Government Will Never Do Anything About SARS Brutality For Now. / Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.