Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested (41752 Views)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by darocha1: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2018
wow
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
why won't be arrested.....
these are the fathers of hate speech.
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by thesicilian: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Anyone can write a good speech. It doesn't tell whether he would have made a good Presidenct or not. Have we forgotten how the whole nation was overjoyed at Buhari's inauguration speech, especially the immediate relocation of National Defense HQ to Borno? Some were even clapping at his 'body language'. Now they know better.
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Koyayikobeyiba: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
That policewoman behind him grin
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by aywhy93(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Auladimeji:
You mean Abiola Auladimeji is a criminal
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2018
I AM VERY SURE BABAGINDA SHALL BE POISON, LA APPLE KILLED ABACHA, LA WATERMELON GO KILL BABAGINDA INSHAL ALLAH... GASKIYA
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by enemyofprogress: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2018
See ajepako for him back when she was still in the police, she is looking so haggard
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by enemyofprogress: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Koyayikobeyiba:
That policewoman behind him grin
hungry policewoman
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by bayelsaowei(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2018
saaron:
And the people that killed Abiola are giving him posthumous award today. What a country.
The things some people will do for politics will shock even the devil himself.
and some yorubas are clapping and preparing themselves to vote in buhari again all because they lick tinubus feet.. I just hope sensible yorubas look beyond the June 12 democracy day gibberish and do the right thing 2019.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by deflover(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2018
IBB did the right thing
A thief cannot and will not rule over me
A coup plotter

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by HomeOfMe(f): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Why would some people deliberately remove history from our schools? This is th3 first time i am seeing this speech...
You see...If history studies had not been removed from our secondary schools,so many youths of this generation would have learned about this and more. That's why when we talk most of those indomi generation kids argue out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by ElsonMorali: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
fyneIjay:

If History were brought back you will thank your stars MKO, never achieved his dream of the president.

Sorry but you are not making much sense here. This June 12 thing is not about MKO.

It's about the stolen mandate of the people.

Whether MKO was a saint or not the fact remains that majority of Nigerians cast their votes for him and he was denied that mandate given to him by the people.

This is not an Abiola struggle, this is a Nigerian struggle.

Most of you were not born during this era so you will never understand the hope that particular election signified for Nigerians at that point in time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Yesbody: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Where is the Liberian money ?
Where is Samuel doe's money
Samuel doe gave the money to IBB and IBB asked someone to take possession of the money on behalf of doe... so where is the money ? Who has the money ?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by nabegibeg: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2018
EastGold:
I have not seen any politician with depth of knowledge and deep pockets that MKO command.

However, I say this prayer to you: may our ambition never lead us to a early grave in Jesus' name.

This is how not to be a weakling

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by ElsonMorali: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2018
deflover:
IBB did the right thing
A thief cannot and will not rule over me
A coup plotter

Sorry, but how old are you?

Lemme guess, you weren't born yet in 1993.

You can't speak to those facts then.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Assassin101: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
where is NwaAmaikpe's speech?
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by ElsonMorali: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
bayelsaowei:
and some yorubas are clapping and preparing themselves to vote in buhari again all because they lick tinubus feet.. I just hope sensible yorubas look beyond the June 12 democracy day gibberish and do the right thing 2019.. Nonsense

And how do you know Yorubas are preparing to vote for Buhari?

If I call you a child now you will get angry.
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Exponental(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Auladimeji:
He's still a devil
did you dine with him to have known him this much?
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by usebog: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Too long i cant read all this,i am a lazy nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2018
saaron:
Most Nigerians do not know that there is an unwritten constitution that a Muslim from South West will never be Nigerian President. Nigerians better have it at the back of their minds that Babangida's decision to annulle Abiola's mandate was not an isolated action. It was a northern conspiracy to scuttle the rule by South West Muslim.
Please leave this place sad
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by zeenaman: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Who says Yorubas are cawards? This speech exudes a great degree of bravery. Calling upon demonic Abacha to relinguish power is a chchild's play
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Firefire(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2018
“I call on you, heroic people of Nigeria, to emulate the actions of your brothers and sisters in South Africa and stand up as one person to throw away the yoke of minority rule forever"

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by ORIENTATION101: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2018
bayelsaowei:
must Yoruba vote according to your wish .why can't everyone vote his conscience and stop blackmailing a tribe for voting against your wish. Buhari won south west without June 12 so who is the noise about voting him again
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Afec1000givers: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Abiola is educated and exposed, i was disapointed in him anytime i read this his speech.you have a head of state operating under a dreadful military and you went ahead to declare urself a winner for a result that was never officially released. uhmmn AMBITION is sometime bad.
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by computer0810(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2018
history and d Yoruba fight for freedom, then those flat head are still treating there wounds and r in d mood
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Auxtin85(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari honoring Abiola with a Posthumous award is a bid to secure his reelection. Even the devil is angry with the Nigeria politicians, he won't even allow them into hell. Their own hell is being built.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by airfinance(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
After the above speech, Buhari’s friend, General Sani Abacha arrested Abiola and charged him with treason.

And Jonathan responded by honouring Abacha as one the greatest leaders in the history of Nigeria
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by pafo(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Baba trusted too much on Nigerian fighting for the right thing, not knowing majority of us are cowards. Na for inside our bedroom we dey make noise.
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Okoroawusa: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
The part where he said,"Nobody can give you power.Its yours. Take it!" really got to me

Meaning: Your future is in your hands

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by slimbowwow(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2018
saaron:
Most Nigerians do not know that there is an unwritten constitution that a Muslim from South West will never be Nigerian President. Nigerians better have it at the back of their minds that Babangida's decision to annulle Abiola's mandate was not an isolated action. It was a northern conspiracy to scuttle the rule by a South West Muslim. Babangida had no choice but to succumb to northern oligarchy, otherwise, Babangida himself would have been assassinated.

Hello soothsayer, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for any man from the south east to become the president. With gods some things are possible not this one.
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by dmexy33: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
SS is still igboland.
Differentiation of the SS from SE is intentional deceit.
Re: Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested by Masterppower: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Abiola committed treason...

Funny enough that Yorubas are celebrating those that killed abiola and jubilating that they have given the dead man a title that won't take him to heaven..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 / Kogi: Wada Kicks As Early Results Favour Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.