Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? (5133 Views)

Most Women Loved Being Controlled, & told what to do This Interview / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Women have more opportunities than than they had in the past but it's still very much a man's world

you're a wise woman and you deserve some spiritual accolades smiley
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by ibkayee(f): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you're a wise woman and you deserve some spiritual accolades smiley
Lol I'm not necessarily saying I'm for the patriarchy by the way, I'm being objective and saying it as a matter of fact
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I'm not necessarily saying I'm for the patriarchy by the way, I'm being objective and saying it as a matter of fact

ok................noted

yov still a wise (and s***) woman though
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by ibkayee(f): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

ok................noted

yov still a wise (and s***) woman though
I'm alight, thank you anyway smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

^^^^FINALLY. ..SHE ACCEPTED...the moiney hungry gold digger want me.(a Londoner )! ! wink

Why did you derail my thread?
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Wake up Son,this is Nigeria, our women ain't oppressing sh!t....

It's only a matter of time.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by MrCork: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:

Why did you derail my thread?

..who? Me? When?.. bro..Thegeneralqueen try to control me saying she will handle me in bed cozzz of my height (read some of her post). All she does is talk about sexxx and how my moiney cannot buyou her. She said she's confuse and am trying to help her. Please watch out. She confuse undecided

Anyways good morning.
smiley
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by donjobill: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:
Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women

It's romantic when you are dealing with the right dominant lady.
Playing the role of a Boss always by me, feels boring and monotonous.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by donjobill: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:

I'll like to ask once more, how old are you?

Over the months I've been seeing your comments litter all over the place.

You type like a rude teenager and I'm sure you're either 15 or so.

Learn some manners.

I don't like replying mentions not alone kids but I just replied because I'm less busy.

Take it easy!
Some of them instinctively hit a guy first, so as to observe his reaction, knowing that a beta male won't hit back.

I'm of the opinion that you'll enjoy her company, beyond expectations, if eventually you become friends.
Don't take some of her comments seriously. It's just for fun.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by donjobill: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
I love submissive men not in the sexual way o.

Real submissive men derive more pleasure in giving full expression to their inner submissive urge than mere sex. If they indulge in sex at all, it would be when, and only when, the lady calls the shot. She also dictates how she wants it to be done for her fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2018
donjobill:

Take it easy!
Some of them instinctively hit a guy first, so as to observe his reaction, knowing that a beta male won't hit back.

I'm of the opinion that you'll enjoy her company, beyond expectations, if eventually you become friends.
Don't take some of her comments seriously. It's just for fun.

and what makes you to think if a beta male is intentionally hit by a lady, he's not going to hit back?
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by donjobill: 3:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Elder001:

and what makes you to think if a beta male is intentionally hitted by a lady, he's not going to hit back?

One of the characteristics of a male who is submissive to females, is to avoid doing anything that would lead him into a confrontation with a female, whether the latter hit him intentionally or not. Not because he's not strong enough to fight her, but because he has the capacity to tolerate far more than the alpha male.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by HITTED(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Elder001:

and what makes you to think if a beta male is intentionally hitted by a lady, he's not going to hit back?

It's spelled "hit" please, both in the present tense and the past tense, not "hitted".

Is it a crime to own a moniker? You guys keep giving me unwarranted mentions!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Kimcutie: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
HITTED:

It's spelled "hit" please, both in the present tense and the past tense, not "hitted".

grin
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by TourismMan(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
HITTED:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Lol. I just read this and I couldn't stop laughing. Let me ask you, before the choice of the word as your moniker, what was the rationale behind it? Something must've inspired you to choose the hitt.ed word.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by HITTED(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
TourismMan:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Lol. I just read this and I couldn't stop laughing. Let me ask you, before the choice of the word as your moniker, what was the rationale behind it? Something must've inspired you to choose the hitt.ed word.

It was one funny guy from the Sexuality Section called RedBenson (though he's deactivated now). He made the same spelling blunder and still argued he was correct despite all solid evidences shown him.

So, we started mocking and taunting him directly and subliminally. Some of us created monikers like "MrHitted", "HittedBack2Back", etc. And then I created this one too. He was so ashamed he deactivated his account.

Follow this link, you'll get the gist:https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=redbenson%2Bhitted&search=Search

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Saff(f): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why would I want to oppress or control a man? God forbid.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Dirkcoyt: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
Why would I want to oppress or control a man? God forbid.

You love to be ordered and spanked around like a lil girl you are . Call me daddy.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Saff(f): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You love to be ordered and spanked around like a lil girl you are . Call me daddy.
cheesy grin

So many mad people on Nl I swear lool
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Dirkcoyt: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
cheesy grin
So many mad people on Nl I swear lool
Own up to the submissive being in you.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Saff(f): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Own up to the submissive being in you.
never denied it.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Dirkcoyt: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
never denied it.
whipped or cuffed how do you like to be dominated?
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Saff(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
whipped or cuffed how do you like to be dominated?
mate, chill.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Dirkcoyt: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
mate, chill.
You don't tell me that you trash. You ask like a lost mind.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Saff(f): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You don't tell me that you trash. You ask like a lost mind.
bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Dirkcoyt: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
bye.
okay.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
BadBradley:

You must be 15 who just discovered the internet.

There's nothing like matriarchy in the West. Women in the US, UK, etc are still being paid lesser in wages doing the same work as men.

There's no single woman within the world's top paying athletes.

Female top actress in Hollywood are still being underpaid compared to what leading male stars get.

And did you just call male and female co-gender? shocked

I think we should be more worried about the dangers unexposed, half-literate people like you pose for the rest of humanity.

I wanted to reply you but I don't reply teenagers(especially the impolite ones).

Even a madman will denote your age and social range from this write up.

Men get paid more doing the same jobs as women because women refuse to do the extreme parts.

Women will rather prefer doing the soft parts but still want equal pay with the men who're doing the extreme parts of the job?

Then for the Hollywood.. you get paid according to the budget of the movie ,the role you posted and the numbers of viewers.

80% of laws in USA and UK for example favour women.

Marital laws,
Labour laws and name it.

A single word from a lady in the US can ruin your entire life and everything you've achieved in life.

In as much as I don't like replying teenagers I still find it necessary to educate you since you haven't gone beyond the shores of Africa.

I won't reply you next time.

NOTE; I NEVER SAID WOMEN ARE OPRESSING MEN, I ONLY ASKED MEN HOW IT FEELS LIKE BEING CONTROLLED BY WOMEN JUST LIKE THEY'VE BEEN INHUMANLY CONTROLLING WOMEN OVER THE CENTURIES.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
HITTED:

It was a typo caused by auto correction.
Re: Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
BadBradley:
before you even started, you began by contradicting yourself. Your mobile phone battery has more cells than your dry brain.
how can there be an extreme part in same job? I said men get more paid doing same job as women abroad. So same company will pay a female manager lesser than they will pay a male. There's no lesser part of the job. You're playing truancy in Nairaland, kid. Time to go back to your school and stop trying to compensate why you're never going to be worth more than a poop bag in your silly life of cheap duplicity.
irrelevant, blockhead. The point is woman are getting less paid contrary to your idiotic claim of they controlling the world and punishing men.

actors/actress are paid before the movie is released not after. There's been complaints in US over pay gap between male and female actors. I see you're the type who try to defend the indefensible and end up looking stupider than you began. Bravo.

how does labour law favour women in the West? Over there they don't pay fully during maternity leave and other women stuff like Nigeria do. Gender pay gap is a burning issue in the US and UK as we speak.
Are you sure you're not a Ugandan automated robot, an inferior programmed one still in its beta stage? undecided
this is where you confirm your unparalleled infantile idiocy.

you have called everyone on this thread who pointed your ignorance out a teenager. I think the unfortunate thing about your life is never having a father around to tell you when you make a public doucherag of yourself. You're a gift to all level of mediocrity.

Women have always controlled men from time immemorial. Stop being a confused, spotlight-hugging idiot exhibiting your stupidity in digital print.

You're a poor specimen of the human race. You should go back to evolution and complete the phases where apes evolved into humans.

You must have jumped a session!

There's no country in the world where a female manager is paid less than a male manager.. such complaints have never emerged .

Women have been controlling men since time immemorial?
Funniest statement I've ever read on social media.. All the so called traditions and cultures were created by men.

Men were the ones who barred women from voting.. barred women from working
men were the ones who relegated women to kitchen.

Men treated women like 2nd hand citizens over the centuries but now it's coming to an end.

Continue with your talks.
I guess you're angry because women are taking over every where.

You're a teenager probably in his twenties, don't quote me to say otherwise because anybody going through your comments won't take time in knowing your age and social range..

You're not the only one who disagreed with me on this particular thread but I you're the only one I called a teenager.

A time wasted can never be recovered -Abraham Lincoln [1838]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / Boring Chat Sample: How Do You Chat With A Girl (pictures) / I Caught My Husband Digging Our Neighbors Wife Through Our CCTV. Pls Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.