Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (86781 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Why Do Dogs Stay Stuck Together After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by nwakibie3(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
t
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Teeboi56: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kenya and juju are like bread and butter
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by adisabarber(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
SporaD8:
We all know it is a biologic condition mostly in dogs due to the shape of their penis when fully erect.
...but aunty, the trigger that brought the condition in the case of human - why it happens immediately after the women seek the help of a native doctor, that timely coincidence is what you should explain to us. After all, that's not the only time they will be having sex nor the first case of a native doctor involvement in penis captivus. Neither also will just telling us it is penis captivus explain their immediate release only after the native doctor did the count er - stuff.

Why does it only happen to cheats?
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by tope777(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
odiereke:
It was a mistake that made it to happened tongue tongue embarassed

Mistake or the work of the DEVIL?? shocked
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Penis captivus

Who do you this thing?

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please I wana ask one stupid question

Is there any scientific explanation for this? Like seriously undecided undecided
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Joephat(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
sad
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=HungerBAD post=68393456]How is this even possible?

My dear it's very possible. It is called thunderbolt, magun lo je be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by miqos02(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
How is this even possible?
it can't be true, its not a police matter

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Onliie(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
so those two people lying down on top each other were just acting just?
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
stolenstone:
It's called penis captivus, a very rare occurrence

So advice when it happens?
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy Some how a live method of transaction was going on. Someone cannot pay his rent in peace again
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by ELgordo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ovoko!
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Penis captivus

Madame I'm waiting for you oh. So we too can get stuck together. Captivus must be achieved.
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Penis captivus

Why doesn't it ever happen between legit couples only married cheaters lol

3 Likes

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Seun360(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
eezeribe:
I know that there is a medical condition that causes this..
But here in Africa, it is 100% juju, as in pure jahz...
African traditional religion is still the best religion in the world... The only religion that does not condone evil for the sake of grace, mercy, forgiveness... bla bla bla
The only religion that does not wait for karma, it takes retribution to your doorstep...
It won't be well with all those white men that brought their foreign religions to Africa...

I dey tell you.
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by wakes: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
see crowd of witnesses
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Lordave: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Im seeing just 2 legs what happened to the other 2

Abi one of them na midget?

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Yinkulzy88(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
I recently know about this and I want to. share it

Is aboutt viewing ads and making money online

To do that click on this link

http://dnamoney.club/607472344668/[url]I recently know about this and I want to. share it

http://dnamoney.club/607472344668/[/url]I recently know about this and I want to. share it

http://dnamoney.club/607472344668/
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=azraeljaheel post=68409515]Please I wana ask one stupid question

Is there any scientific explanation for this? Like seriously undecided undecided

Which scientific explanation? Before science, juju has been existing
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by dontbothermuch: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
eezeribe:
African traditional religion is still the best religion in the world... The only religion that does not condone evil for the sake of grace, mercy, forgiveness... bla bla bla
The only religion that does not wait for karma, it takes retribution to your doorstep...
It won't be well with all those white men that brought their foreign religions to Africa...

True, but my concern is that why haven't it happened to legally married couple.

Never heard before.

2 Likes

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by seguno2: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
opera1:
God catch dem

There is a scientific explanation for it.
Please read.
Cheers
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
wakes:
see crowd of witnesses
LOL grin grin

Disgrace and shame at its peak! undecided
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Seems Cheating is a global issue... shocked
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Timagex(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
stolenstone:
It's called penis captivus, a very rare occurrence
but, we dont hear of such cases between legal husbands and wifes na....

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Majeola: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
That is EFCC Magu of the Konji in action
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Seun360(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
All these native doctors suppose they advertise dis kain jazz, with the level of cheating complains nowadays, the business go BOOM.
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by SuperWorld(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
azraeljaheel:

So advice when it happens?
Bros u dey fear
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by translux(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kenya Again
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by sabi99(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
eezeribe:
anything in life has its pros and cons.....what of d killing of innocent twins they stopped, education and enlightenments plus very many other good things...check how ur look go when u wear plantain leaves as cloth, u go just dey like early man

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
kenya MAGUN
cc Lalas247 grin

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by mimimile93: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
opera1:
God catch dem
Keep the creator out of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.