Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (87288 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Why Do Dogs Stay Stuck Together After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Penis captivus

There is nothing like that in human forget all the medical names. They claim its a rare thing and it happens all the time in Kenya. Why is it not rare there? Why is it common there.

It happens to dogs because the dogs preek after ejaculation in the female dog becomes enlarged like a blown baloon and thus makes exit impossible untill the erection goes down. No human Virgina will be so tight to the extent that a grown man can't pull his thing out.

It can only happen if there is a hand inside the Virgina holding the preek captive grin which is impossible.

This is pure juju. Call the jazzman out to come and give the cure and you will see the two of them separated in a minute.

Civilization shouldn't blind us to the fact that we say Juju doesn't exist for real.
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by charlesu49(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
I've always wondered, is adultery actually a crime?
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by precyb(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
I just pity the woman cuz shame is her name now.. Nawa oooo
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by DavSagacity(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
How is this even possible?
Go to Kenya and experiment it with another man wife for there. then u go sabi..
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by francisbarrack(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:

Black magic n villagers
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by mtngloetiartel: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
u want to bring us back to square one. This has already been debated on sometime ago.
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by doskie(m): 4:39am On Jun 13, 2018
naijacentric:
Penile captivus
but is it a coincidence that the victims are cheating members always
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by Assassin101: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2018
knacking d husband jazz sounds fair to you? Yet you say thunder will fire any man dat does the jazz on.... smh

Obviously you're an unrepentant cheat

EweduAfonja:
men are very useless... they cheat but won't allow their wife same...

Any man that will use this juju on me will die by fire

but this woman get mind shaaa.. knack the husband serious jazz....

heheheheehe sounds fair to me
Re: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video by eniorisha(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
EweduAfonja:
men are very useless... they cheat but won't allow their wife same...

Any man that will use this juju on me will die by fire

but this woman get mind shaaa.. knack the husband serious jazz....

heheheheehe sounds fair to me

A cheat or potential cheat spotted. Cheating is not good for either couple but can tolerate few unavoidable & non addictive cheating wife sha so far she keeps showing remorse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.