Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) (27974 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by pol23: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fayemi and desperation.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Totatechng: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okay.

For your Affordable and quality aluminium windows, doors, and office partitioning. We are the best bet. Call us on 08038321059 or visit [url]totatechng.com[/url]
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
I WILL ADVICE TO TURN THY ELECTION TO BLOODY ABEG BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE TIME OF DEMO-CRAZY
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abbeyme:
An Oba ought not be partisan.

In the face of stomach infrastructure, it takes wisdom to maintain neutrality sad sad
when oba of idumota was threatening the igbos with lagoon where we're you?kabiyesi did the right thing APC devils party

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by usebog: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigeria politics is sht
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by 2kris(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abbeyme:

In the face of stomach infrastructure, it takes wisdom to maintain neutrality sad sad
may God put a flower on your head bro
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
I wonder how many innocent people in Ekiti will die so FAYEMI can become governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by demoBaba: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

I don't have issue with Fayose but this Eleka.

Eleka is too dull and not active to be a governor.

Farmers look better than him. How can this thing be a governor??

Fayose bleeped up.

You nailed it.

Fayose is not fighting FAYEMI OF APC alone during this coming election...

Fayose is fighting Fayemi and top PDP leaders in Ekiti. Fayose betrayed most of the PDP leaders in Ekiti and recruited people like Eleka that can't challenge his decision.. Those leaders that Fayose betrayed have joined force with Fayemi just to dethrone Fayose and Eleka so they can have a say in Ekiti PDP again.

I THINK THIS WILL EXPLAIN MUCH ABOUT THIS COMING EKITI ELECTION TO THOSE OUTSIDE EKITI
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Bukkyauda: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Splashme:
Fayemi will be disgraced again
Game of numbers
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=nocmig4God post=68400825]Ladies and gentlemen.
Good people of Imo state,
I present to you Omezimba Ziggy Azike for Governor Imo State.
I don't live in the past.
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Integrafamoo: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abbeyme:

Did you say this when Oba of Benin refused to welcome GEJ to his palace
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by biggy26: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abbeyme:

You're right, but check out the Oba of Benin and Lagos, pure partisanship.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by comos: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Integrafamoo:

Did you say this when Oba of Benin refused to welcome GEJ to his palace

stop telling lies, the Oba of benin never rejected GEJ in his palace.

He even took GEJ into his inner chamber which is meant only for very very important person
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Gman12: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Ekitimadman post=68397607]

Mr man, stop all this irrelevant comparison. Senators from Ekiti is against Fayose, Rep members are against Fayose and you are saying they are of no electoral value. Are you kidding me??

You will keep hearing that Fayemi's thugs are destroying Eleka's campaign billboards/Posters till the election come. This is not a lie. Truly this is destroyed by Fayemi's supporters.

Do you wonder why Fayemi's thugs are now powerful more than the ruling governor's thugs? It's because leaders that give order to strong PDP thugs are not in power. Most of this political thugs were betrayed by Fayose.

If you are in Ekiti and you are close to Ekiti politics, you will understand what am saying unless you are deceiving yourself.

Saying TKO, Adeyeye, Raji Rasaki are of no electoral value shows you are ignorant about Politics [/quote
Sorry for your concern.. TKO has back to Fayose Camp ]

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by blackaxe78: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

LOL. Please name those APC aspirant who vowed never to work for Fayemi. (Not expecting reply)

July 14 is around the corner. I will mention you when the result is announced (TheGuyNextDoor)

Leave them.

When the while chips are down, they will see it on Nairaland front page

There only excuse will be that election was rigged
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Gman12: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Ekitimadman post=68397607]

Mr man, stop all this irrelevant comparison. Senators from Ekiti is against Fayose, Rep members are against Fayose and you are saying they are of no electoral value. Are you kidding me??

You will keep hearing that Fayemi's thugs are destroying Eleka's campaign billboards/Posters till the election come. This is not a lie. Truly this is destroyed by Fayemi's supporters.

Do you wonder why Fayemi's thugs are now powerful more than the ruling governor's thugs? It's because leaders that give order to strong PDP thugs are not in power. Most of this political thugs were betrayed by Fayose.

If you are in Ekiti and you are close to Ekiti politics, you will understand what am saying unless you are deceiving yourself.

Saying TKO, Adeyeye, Raji Rasaki are of no electoral value shows you are ignorant about Politics [/quote

Sorry for your concern.. TKO has back to Fayose Camp ]

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by MrImole: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Mr man, stop all this irrelevant comparison. Senators from Ekiti is against Fayose, Rep members are against Fayose! and you are saying they are of no electoral value. Are you kidding me??

Saying TKO, Adeyeye, Raji Rasaki are of no electoral value shows you are ignorant about Politics

Where did they bring this one?

Imagine this fool saying Senator Duro Faseyi of Ekiti North is against Fayose and even the south senator, senator 'biodun Olujinmi has been called to order, she is now part of the 44member committee set up by PDP NWC for Ekiti election, tell me apart from Adeyeye and his insignificant followers, who else in the PDP is not supporting Eleka in PDP? And please stop mentioning Raji Rasaki and TKO, Fayose made them and he's...

I still demand for your list of senators and house of representative members that are against Fayose.
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Didn't I said it that ekiti has used their hands to invite devil More is still loading apc is a curse to humanity and that was why a man said anything their boss the fulani master touches he destroy.

I have never seen see where a political party are angry simply because people refused to support them apc is the first of such party.

Ekiti people more is loading it would have be better for you people to give space to AD, LP and other party than apc, anywhere apc enter blood must flow. Herdsmen is still coming just keep watching and quote me then.............
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by hush15: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE and his PDP miscreants are trying very hard to associate FAYEMI the man of peace with violence. I SMH for FAYOSE undecided embarassed

cheesy cheesy...when you are trying to make sense and you are not

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Lumig: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Fayose bleeped up.

Fayose is fighting Fayemi and top PDP leaders in Ekiti. Fayose betrayed most of the PDP leaders in Ekiti and recruited people like Eleka that can't challenge his decision.. Those leaders that Fayose betrayed have joined force with Fayemi just to dethrone Fayose and Eleka so they can have a say in Ekiti PDP again.

I THINK THIS WILL EXPLAIN MUCH ABOUT THIS COMING EKITI ELECTION TO THOSE OUTSIDE EKITI
... Truth
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Criticize001(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abbeyme:

Stfu, if you know Olomuo well, you'll know he doesn't like to associate himself with politics and he should be after Ekiti South agenda within himself.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by McCobble(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Fayose bleeped up.

YINMU
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by KingRagnar: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
I wonder if the "thugs" wrote 'Fayemi' on their foreheads; PDP aways pointing "Thugs" tend to act according to how high their morale is, most act without irrationally, that's what they do, so PDP cannot accuse Fayemi of instigating the destruction of the billboards by the so called thugs. fingers
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
These Thugs will eventually end up as BANK ROBBERS! after helping you to do "DABARU WORK" to gain political advantage and win election where you can not win on merit and fairplay.

These Thugs that you politician funds and give them guns and ammunition to "DO DABARU WORK" for you will eventually go off your control and radar after election and then go on to torment society who will now bear the backlog of your actions as politiicians.

Saraki thugs that robbed banks in Offa, Kwara state killing over 33 persons including pregnant women is one of such situation.

NAIJA POLITICIANS, PLAY CLEAN POLITICS AND STOP USING OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN "TO DO DABARU WORK" FOR YOU.
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Abbeyme: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Criticize001:

Stfu, if you know Olomuo well, you'll know he doesn't like to associate himself with politics and he should be after Ekiti South agenda within himself.

Talk to yourself.
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
APC is too violent!
Violence follows them everywhere they go, even in their own primaries and party affairs!
Shame!
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by bengasyl(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE and his PDP miscreants are trying very hard to associate FAYEMI the man of peace with violence. I SMH for FAYOSE undecided embarassed
Well captured
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by bengasyl(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Fayose bleeped up.

You be winch o. How do u know our calculation
Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by exporttraining: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Some people do not understand ekiti politics. If you say eleka is dull. ekiti people still prefer him over fayemi that put ekiti people into debt. fayemi can't create job than to sack workers. great defeat await fayemi come july 14 ]

LOL. Please name those APC aspirant who vowed never to work for Fayemi. (Not expecting reply)

July 14 is around the corner. I will mention you when the result is announced (TheGuyNextDoor)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) by Criticize001(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Abbeyme:

Talk to yourself.

Dear BMC, be ready to learn and earn your living, not spilling thrash you don't know online because of chicken change your mentor, lie Mohammed will give you by month ending.

How on earth do you expect him (Olomuo) to receive the person (JKF) who divided his town into three?

How can you expect him (Olomuo) to receive the person who almost sent him to jail in 2014?

It's not that you BMC guys don't have sense, you've just refuse to utilize it on your 30k salary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / Are We In The 4th Or 7th Republic? / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.