Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (21284 Views)

Military Intervention In Niger Republic Will Amounts To Digging Africa's Grave / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly / Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Don’t worry sir!
After using your “Okoro-Awusa fat azzzze, you will be in APC dumpster ke! grin
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by MaziOmenuko: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Nonesense
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by firo08(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
This is how men fade away....
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Newpride(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Okorocha u aren’t God. Stop talking with sovereignty of God.

U are nobody but ordinary sand that will eaten by maggot.
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
APC is already dead in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by gurunlocker: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
All because you want to install your in-law that you can control and indirectly continue ruling over imo state undecided
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Mruwa1(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2018
funny u .. u destroy urself with ur hand
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Sammiejokes(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2018
From all angles of analysis, okorocha is dispensable, no miracle APC can do in the SE that can give then any material votes. Okorocha should know by now that he is disposable. Even saraki is more important to buhari than okoro as per 2019 is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by LazyNairalander(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Okorocha my guy try and check my signature shaa
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/destroying-amounts-apc-igboland-okorocha/

That is goods news to our ear because we don't want APC in the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by blackaxe78: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2018
At a time.

Okorocha is a personality APC should not try to lose

If the presidency will ever go to the East, he is a joker that can align all regions.

Not for today, but what is ahead after 2023
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by educators(f): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by holuphisayor(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2018
my people , my people grin
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2018
You are the one destroying yourself the day you are trying to impose your son in-law on the people of Imo state
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by remo07101994: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2018
DONT MISS OUT!!!

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by MissWrite(f): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2018
God, please.......let it be that simple.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by blackaxe78: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Sammiejokes:
From all angles of analysis, okorocha is dispensable, no miracle APC can do in the SE that can give then any material votes. Okorocha should know by now that he is disposable. Even saraki is more important to buhari than okoro as per 2019 is concerned.

A shallow political analyst
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Youngzedd(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2018
They used Rochas and they are already dumping him like a waste grin grin grin
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by omooba969(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Mr Okorocha grin
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by LazyNairalander(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2018
No right thinking Igbo will pad apc to life... kill the fraudulent party and the will ve auto peace in our country.

check my signature and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by maestroferddi: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
We shall destroy you so that APC will die a natural death in IMO State..

You never see anything...

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by badesco(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2018
They have already destroyed you.
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by blackaxe78: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2018
olaniputu:
we know that's why destroying you remains sacrosanct because destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

omenka knows this

5%
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by shaibu123: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2018
And of what good is Apc to the entire Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
I still don't get why you all dwell in the delusion that APC ever had the inkling of a foothold in S.E... Nobody ever gave a sh*t about APC, Okorocha merely won by merit, and due to PDP's national and widespread incompetence and massive looting... Okorocha would have won even under APGA...
APC needs to wake up from this delusion... It's just a matter of time before you guys are completely obliterated from Edo state too.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Seun360(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
anibi9674:
they want to destroy you and your iberiberism. ndor,

What is Iberiberism?
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by BabaIbo: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2018
The mistake he made was trying to impose is in-law on the people, if not this man deserve to be kept for future purpose.
I wish he can align with his opposition within the party and drop the idea of imposing his son on the people, so that he can keep pursuing his ambition for 2023.

Honestly I think he's the best person to rep Igbo in 2023 via APC considering his alliance with the party but he's the one doing himself by himself

P.S- I'm not a member of any party at least for now, I made my points from neutral ground.
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by NickD(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Terminator1234g:
IPOB WANTS TO FRUSTRATE THIS MAN'S GOOD WORKS.

OUR SOON TO BE IGBO PRESIDENT.

Dreamer. I'm very sure you're not from IMO state else you won't open your mouth supporting this retard of a governor.
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Sammiejokes(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
blackaxe78:

A shallow political analyst

What is shallow about that, how has okoro made APC better in SE, he has turned himself to a laughing stock, no good governance if not the worst governor from the east. You can take it to the bank, saraki will deliver more votes than okorocha, politics is a game of number.
Mind you am not a saraki fan just to let you know how disposable he is on the current trend.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by emmyt2: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
He is my man but he should reduce his greed.
Rocha's we know
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Ejanla07: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Babacele:
Okorocha is APC in IMO and numero uno political south East. We won't allow any opportunist come from nowhere to reap what Owelle has sown. It won't ever happen. Never. Allow them waste their money first ,then we sweep them away with Oyegun. Okorocha we know.

Dis sophisticated moronn want to save okoroawusa from his grandfather hurt at osogbo

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Ejanla07: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Angelfrost:
I still don't get why you all dwell in the delusion that APC ever had the inkling of a foothold in S.E... Nobody ever gave a sh*t about APC, Okorocha merely won by merit, and due to PDP's national and widespread incompetence and massive looting... Okorocha would have won even under APGA...
APC needs to wake up from this delusion... It's just a matter of time before you guys are completely obliterated from Edo state too.

Okoroawusa won his first tenure under APGA before he decamped to apc. He won second tenure due to incumbency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks / A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.