Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (21282 Views)

Military Intervention In Niger Republic Will Amounts To Digging Africa's Grave / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly / Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Baroba(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Wiping out Okorochaesque APC in SE Nigeria and it's remnants is a task that most be achieved..Never seen a more disorganised, incompetent, useless entity before than this party..

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Eastprince101(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
this most be iberiberism Okorocha lacks support anywhere in the entire south east. hes mocked by the people.... this man has expired politically
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by contigiency(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Rochas even when someone like me want to have pity for you, statements like this makes me to change my mind. You brag and see yourself as the lord. I am fully aware that members of APC in states like; Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambara, are not in the party because you are there. Those states have their leaders who are members of the highest organ of the party. Even in that your state, many people will still remain in the party should you leave, the outcome of the congress is a point in that direction.

Again, if you take a look at the ranking members of the party in the region who are more connected to the party organs and the presidency, without any prejudice, you rank below Dr Ogbonnaya Onu. And If you come to Ebonyi, you will see that he has cult loyal followers. He is highly respected in the presidency and in all the level of the party.

The same followership is there for Dr Chris Ngige in Anambara. And you are aware that Orji uzo kalu, Sam Nkire, senator Nkechi Nwogu, Bob Nwannunu, Senator Ken Nnamani, Elechi, Sourlivan chime, etc all have huge supporters base. I didn't mention any one in your state for obvious reasons.

Yes, members of your party would not want to lose you because you still have a lot of contributions to make, but to say that the party will die in the region if you are not there, is a big insult to others.
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by hardychris(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Who you and APC epp? afutu governor

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by gurnam: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Truth is that APC understand that any votes coming from the Igbos states are bonus votes, not to be relied upon.
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by gurnam: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
We shall destroy you so that APC will die a natural death in IMO State..

You never see anything...

If you like destroy him, if you like kill him, makes absolutely no difference to APC.
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by BilliBaron: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
APC now understand that the people of SE sees him as Okoroawusa and not Okorocha which is not good for APC in SE for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Ojiofor: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2018
I hardly see abagworo these days.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by DrMuzungu(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Roachas!!!
Roachas!!!!!!
ROACHAS OKOROAWUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applaud you! Your mumu is getting stronger by the day!
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Uzoezeamugo: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Seun360:

What is Iberiberism?
"Iberibe" is an Igbo word meaning one who doesn't have proper sense of behaviour, judgement, and rationality. I stiil think, the word means other several negative aspect of human conducts that don't represent the Igbo race as a tribe who believes in their superiority to others.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Henri8: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Destroy him! Destroy him!! Destroy him!!

Please, destroy him oo!

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Bullhari007(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okoroawusa weep
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by usebog: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
His he that important
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by kerry57: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
So u are still thinking in line with ur iberiberism ideology. I were u,i would have shut up and start looking for a way out, outside APC. The unfortunate thing is that no right thinking party will take u in because u are an iberibe person, that is extremely egocentric.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Macmoni(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
igbo pple Wetin Una dey wait for make una destroy dem sharp sharp naw

2 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Guide777(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okorocha, Please don't go down alone. Drag the evil broom party down with you...
Make south east, Evil-broom free..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it / Gov Adeleke’s Daughter, Uncle Not In Nominees List – Spokesperson / A Picture Of Buhari & Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.