Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture (33983 Views)

How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) / Inspire Beauty: An Interview With Rising Makeup Artiste, Abundance Joshua. / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by justy15: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Hardworking Nigerian youth, rest in peace lady
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Abeyjide: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
why mentioned the amount.
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Opinionated: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Sad news
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Divatochi(f): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397383:
RIP Beautiful one!
So so sad!
May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss!

As we are going to look for What we will eat, may we never meet what will eat us on the way.
Amen!!!

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:

Amen!!!

May her soul rest in peace
A BIG Amen.
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by tunize(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397383:
RIP Beautiful one!
So so sad!

As we are going to look for What we will eat, may we never meet what will eat us on the way.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by missCAPS: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Emphasing on the 8k made the entire thing not to look worth it. Simply put she died on her way back from a job Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Sijo01(f): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2018
...yet, one imbec!le of a president said Nigeria youths are lazy.

RIP girl.
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2018
missCAPS:
Emphasing on the 8k made the entire thing not to look worth it. Simply put she died on her way back from a job Abeg.

BLOGGERS... BABY grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Johnson5258: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2018
oga oo Lazy Nigerian Youth!
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Tisham20(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2018
embarassed
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Chuknovski(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2018
must she put 8k, why disrespect the dead, 8k no be money?, may God have mercy
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Crixina(f): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Olalan:
RIP to her. Don't think there's a need to state how much the job was worth as could have happened if she did it for free or a much higher amount.
u dey mind yeye bloggers.
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Chuknovski(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
missCAPS:

abi ooo, I don't why some people lack discretion, see how she disrespect the departed
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Even if she stayed at home that very day it possible she dies as well, RIP to the dead thou
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by TourismMan(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Work and shine and never to jam catastrophe
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by ogakizito(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
is it the "8,000 naija job" that kill her
what brought the 8k into this
some captions are plainly unnecessary
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by ethankareem(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Why do you have to put the price der? She went for a job the price does not matter its just her time. Even if its 50naira its her sweat and its nobody biz
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Fela4ese: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2018
fatymore:
May God bless all ou hustles and take harm away from our path... sorry

God saved me today... Thank God I am contented with what I have.

I entered a cab going to Berger from Allen, We were three in the cab, on getting to Akiode the lady alighted. It was just me, the driver and the other passenger. Then the other passenger alighted(in front of some banks) and gave the driver 100 dollars against 100 Naira. The driver pretended to be overwhelmed with joy, and I was even telling him, instead of being happy, he should check if the money is fake or original.

The next thing he said was "do I know where they change money" so we can assist the foreigner... I told him bluntly, he should let me alight and they should sort things out, me wey never see dollar hold before go no where dem dey change am... The stupid foreigner was even speaking oyinbo for me. I quickly alighted.

Stupid people everywhere...u jump this one ooo
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by dyeklint66: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Olalan:
RIP to her. Don't think there's a need to state how much the job was worth as could have happened if she did it for free or a much higher amount.

I love the way you reason... D death will still have come
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Rip
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Benbisco(f): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=dakeskese post=68403334]

She died in the hustle.
That's why I prefer to work at home.
That is a bad omen for the couple. The marriage may not last[/quote]

Really? In this time and age you can say a thing like this?
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Euopal(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
A Married Tenant stuck with Landlady while Having Sex in Hotel Room. (SEE PHOTOS)
A cheating couple got stuck while having sex in a hotel room. An online source reported that a married tenant and his landlady in Kitale town; caused an uproar in the city when they got stuck while having sex.
The online sources also reported that when the case became too hard for the woman to handle, she decided to seek the help of a native doctor who set the trap that resulted to the cheaters glue.

READ MORE...
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Temiwumi50(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
RIP
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by omalichaB(f): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397383:
RIP Beautiful one!
So so sad!

Amen
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by no1madman(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dis Toto just go like dat. .
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by isybeke(f): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rip beautiful, u died a hussler
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by SyndyB(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chai!
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by Komo4dmoney: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
And the poster did not declear the cause of her death, how do "8k job" related or caused the death?
Let's be professional in what we do, at least.
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by donald101(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
That's my aunt daughter, RIP my lovely daughter...
Re: Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture by tgirlblaze(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
the poster seems more pained by her makeup charge than her death...hence her reason for stating d irrelevant...at least she should have respect d dead, she add no honour to her death with the personal
info she just reveald

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Man Wearing Woman's Inner Wear (Photo) / Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.