Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. (640 Views)

Teenager Takes Selfies As She Has Intimacy With Dogs / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. by Zigzy101: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2010
If you had the oppurtunity to have intimacy with any artists, footballers or celebrities in nigeria and around the world, who would be the first on your list and what are the qualities they possess that makes you choose them. I want a response from both guys & girls in the house.
Re: Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. by Areaboy2(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2010
I duno why you think we would like to fuel your celebrity humping fantasies undecided
Re: Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. by 912(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2010
Area_boy:

I duno why you think we would like to fuel your celebrity humping fantasies undecided
lol grin

@ post
Weird MC tongue
Re: Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. by omataeje(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
, will like 2 meet Rita Dominic, lol kiss kiss
Re: Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. by BlakkBoi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
I want to marry Turai.
Re: Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. by omataeje(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2010
u wan die, grin , me na patience (mama gee) kiss
Re: Which Artists, Footballers, Or Celebrities Would U Love To Have Intimacy With. by BeautfulB(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
Osaze Odemwingie for football player,
while musician is banky W.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out / Please What Is The Meaning Of Area Walker? / Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.