Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out (637 Views)

Lady Asked For Cinderella Tattoos, But See What She Got Instead / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by shadrach77: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2010
have you ever been asked out by a lady before? share your experience here grin grin
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by gbegbs: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2010
am been asked out by this girl presently and dont know what to do. have a fiancee didnt tell her when i fuirst talk to her and still havnt told her . dont want to crutch her. today she called me and said so when are u taking me oyut . i was like omg. lol
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by mgbogo: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2010
Due
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by Tcrack(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2010
it happens often here in rio but they will make it clear that they just want to Bleep you. they are not interested in a relationship. if you think because you slept with her yesterday, if she see you today she will allow you again you are dreaming. she is off to the next dude. um pente e rala.
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 07, 2010
Now we will see the internet studs come out to play grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^ lol! grin
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by googles: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
This is the bus for guys that are going on ego trips. . . hop in if you 've got ticket
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by NET1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
@Googles, babe chill out nah! cheesy

Actually, it is quite uncommon (especially in naija) for chics to 'toast' a guy, even when their hearts burn like hell.

Anyway, one chic summoned up courage to toast me (back in Uni). I loved her guts! Although we did not date, we became very good friends. We' re still friends till now.

I no see anything rong in chics toasting guys.

.NET
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by googles: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

.NET:

@Googles, babe chill out nah! cheesy

Ego twipping tongue
Re: Guys Share Your Experience Of A Time When A Lady Asked You Out by Caparzo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
dis girl plainly asked me out &wanted it secret undecided undecided, so i started training(kissin &smoochin) her kiss kiss but b4 i could play match, (bleep d toto) tongue tongue, her cultist boyfriend came after me embarassed embarassed &said his girlfriend confessed 2 him about hw i tried 2 force her 2 4ck her!!! shocked shocked shocked Gawd!!!! During his attack on me, he said d girl said i kissed her VERY WELL sha wink wink cheesy cheesy , bt since then, i prefer 2 do d toasting!!!! cool cool cool

Exclusive Party For Single Executives And Professionals / Are You Ready For Marriage ? / Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex?