Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? (3651 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by Fidelmalek(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Zinny25:
Would have offered to help in the little way I can... but u said u r an atheist... My bro that one weak me, I don't know where to start from
how's is being an atheist a yardstick to judge me?
I'm rather agnostic rather.
Not really full blown atheist
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bidobado:

What if its a genuine call for help, we should never take each other for granted.

talk to him if you want to and leave me alone undecided
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Not cool

i know sad

but truth is i've got this non chalant attitude towards things i see online,.........like i literally dont give a fvck for things i see online
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nairaland o nairaland
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by tunize(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fidelmalek:
sure. Please message me @ Amazingpersonalities@gmail.com. Thanks
Bros ur email says invalid can u give me an number
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by ZoeyJ(f): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fidelmalek:
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by AntiIncognito: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
I have this depression I'm tryna battle with.
I'm living the life, but I ain't happy. Money doesn't equate happiness.
I need to talk to someone please

Dude, u PMed me... Meet me on whatsapp
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fidelmalek:
Ole, scammer. Your depression will soon lead to suicide!
Going about stealing from innocent members on this forum. Oloriburuku
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Judging from the way you post and stuff, I think you think too much, and too prob brilliant for your mind that you tend to over analyze and over think everything. I might be wrong though, because I do that often at times I'd see your comment and usually confuse it for something I wrote.
Re: I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
pcguru1:
Judging from the way you post and stuff, I think you think too much, and too prob brilliant for your mind that you tend to over analyze and over think everything. I might be wrong though, because I do that often at times I'd see your comment and usually confuse it for something I wrote.
Fidelmalek is a scammer who has defrauded many members here.

Oloriburuku somebody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairaland Member greatdeal1408 / Flee From Women That Have This Character / Does Alcohol Have Effects On Sex Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.