Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Flee From Women That Have This Character - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flee From Women That Have This Character (3652 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Why Do All Men Posses This Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flee From Women That Have This Character by pkang: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Some women have a very bad character. A supposed girlfriend of mine will come to my house and pick whatever she like and leave. On one occasion, she picked my watch given to me by my mother without my notice. Yes, my MUM loves me and gives me such things. When I notice the watch was no where again I met this girl to give me the watch because she has tried many times to take and I have never agreed. She refused calling the watch substandard I hit her badly and told her not to come my house without the watch. She met my friends to beg me. I forgave her after a week, I took her charger she almost fought me because of charger oooo. So I have decided to run away from any woman who cannot share her things with you but she will like to consume your property.
Another habit of her is that she can lie and raise her voice to defend her lies, seriously, she never accept any mistake and won't apologies instead if she noticed I have grown agree, she will only come to play with me but never accept mistakes.

Another lady here......

There is this lady at my work place that would have taken me to where I would have bought stuff for my business. A day before we leave for the market, she tried to fight a lady from my department, now my department has absolute power over her and if this lady from my department should charge her for misconduct, it would be bad for her. What I did was was to caution her and remind her the power of our department. Instantly, she told me that I cannot support her and that she won't go with me again. Well, I knew her and left her but it hurt me too so we stopped talking for about a month.
When we started talking again, this lady can lie JESUS, a supposed to be married woman. She never agreed that she cancelled our going to market. She argued that she only told me she won't be chanced that day, I was confused at this woman.

A woman who cannot take a decision, she went to see another man who wants to marry her because she is no more living with the father of her kids. She was with the new man and the father of the kid called, she disrespected the new man and picked the call, even told the father of her children she is at home. When she left the new husband to be that day, she began complaining that her new husband to be has refused calling her again.

Now the one that will shock you is that this woman will always turn any event that doesn't favor her to you if you happen to catch her in such event.

3 Likes

Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by francis247(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Not just women, people in general.
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by Randy100: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2018
So if we run from women, who do we run to? Men.

3 Likes

Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by youngsahito(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2018
I remembered a similar Lady like this in my youth service days, This gal will just come to your room and start searching everywhere as if both of u own d room together meanwhile a lot of guyz has study that stupid character too.so whenever she is just coming, we all lock our doors and tell her that we are going somewhere.some ladies are so disgusting to be with

2 Likes

Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by youngsahito(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Randy100:
So if we run from women, who do we run to? Men.
run to God cos some ladies are satan
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2018
youngsahito:
OK grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by Foodforthought: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2018
You are asking us to run from 90% of women then
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by pkang: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Foodforthought:
You are asking us to run from 90% of women then

No woman is 100% when it comes to character so also we that are men.

But then there are things you do not expect a woman to do.

How safe are you when you notice whenever your woman is leaving your house, she will pick one thing known or unknown to you.

How will you feel to find out that your woman can lie and deny even something you see her doing, Man....... No pray to jam these types of women, they suck ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by mezarddinny: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
in simple sentence, flee from thieves
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by Randy100: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
youngsahito:
God gave us women.
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by pkang: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Randy100:
God gave us women.

Yes He did. So did God also created snakes and Lions.

These type of women do not feel remorse what so ever.

How can a woman in my first instance pick up a big speaker to hit his husband's head.

They do not give a F**k about you.

They believe if you are not there, another man would be.
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by Randy100: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
pkang:

Yes He did. So did God also created snakes and Lions.

These type of women do not feel remorse what so ever.

How can a woman in my first instance pick up a big speaker to hit his husband's head.

They do not give a F**k about you.

They believe if you are not there, another man would be.
Find yourself a good woman.
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by jashar(f): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
So, you hit a woman cuz of a damn watch? You should work on your anger issues...

Rabbish....
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
pkang:
Some women have a very bad character. A supposed girlfriend of mine will come to my house and pick whatever she like and leave. On one occasion, she picked my watch given to me by my mother without my notice. Yes, my MUM loves me and gives me such things. When I notice the watch was no where again I met this girl to give me the watch because she has tried many times to take and I have never agreed. She refused calling the watch substandard I hit her badly and told her not to come my house without the watch. She met my friends to beg me. I forgave her after a week, I took her charger she almost fought me because of charger oooo. So I have decided to run away from any woman who cannot share her things with you but she will like to consume your property.
Another habit of her is that she can lie and raise her voice to defend her lies, seriously, she never accept any mistake and won't apologies instead if she noticed I have grown agree, she will only come to play with me but never accept mistakes.

Another lady here......

There is this lady at my work place that would have taken me to where I would have bought stuff for my business. A day before we leave for the market, she tried to fight a lady from my department, now my department has absolute power over her and if this lady from my department should charge her for misconduct, it would be bad for her. What I did was was to caution her and remind her the power of our department. Instantly, she told me that I cannot support her and that she won't go with me again. Well, I knew her and left her but it hurt me too so we stopped talking for about a month.
When we started talking again, this lady can lie JESUS, a supposed to be married woman. She never agreed that she cancelled our going to market. She argued that she only told me she won't be chanced that day, I was confused at this woman.

A woman who cannot take a decision, she went to see another man who wants to marry her because she is no more living with the father of her kids. She was with the new man and the father of the kid called, she disrespected the new man and picked the call, even told the father of her children she is at home. When she left the new husband to be that day, she began complaining that her new husband to be has refused calling her again.

Now the one that will shock you is that this woman will always turn any event that doesn't favor her to you if you happen to catch her in such event.
U never ready to LIVE with WOMAN be that.
The next Person may be an Unprogrammed HITLER.
Just avoid LADIES that will cause you much NATIONAL DEBT....

U need a lady with FOCUS
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by DrayZee: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
jashar:
So, you hit a woman cuz of a damn watch? You should work on your anger issues...

Rabbish....
That is a thief, not a woman.

1 Like

Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by pkang: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U never ready to LIVE with WOMAN be that.
The next Person may be an Unprogrammed HITLER.
Just avoid LADIES that will cause you much NATIONAL DEBT....

U need a lady with FOCUS

grin At the bold. I fear women these days ooooo.

With the high rate of hunger you just see hunger girls all around. Hoping to find a decent and focused girl soon sha.
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by jashar(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
DrayZee:

That is a thief, not a woman.

So, thieves are what species now? undecided
Re: Flee From Women That Have This Character by DrayZee: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
jashar:

So, thieves are what species now? undecided
Thieves are thieves. They must be beaten up appropriately.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Russian Model Twerks Seductively To "Clap" By Double Six / Does Alcohol Have Effects On Sex Performance? / Avoid These Foods If You Want To Perform Well In S3xual Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.