Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) (112958 Views)

DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by tbabs10166(m): 5:43am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
i love it clean, fresh and saggy, i don't know if I'm the only one that loves this kind boob's self.
You're not alone bro..i'm with u

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by muyiwatosin: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2018
slay queens every where

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Like rokia2_own the thing don digest

RULES OF FOOTBALL WHEN WE WERE KIDS

1. The fat kid was always the goalkeeper...

2. The owner of the ball decided who played...

3. Penalty (otherwise called PENARITY!) was awarded
only if an injured player could curse or fight a lot...

4. The match only ended when everyone was tired...

5. No matter how many goals you scored, the winner
would be determined by the last team to score...

6. No referee and linesmen. You could run with the ball
even behind the goalpost...

7. If you didn't participate in repairing a damaged ball you were given a match ban...

8. If you're picked last, you're a loser...

9. The guy who's never picked was to fetch the ball from the tree or bush when it got stuck, under the car or tunnel to play in the next game...

10.When the owner of the ball got annoyed, game
over, everybody goes home.

11.You were allowed to change a goalkeeper in case of a penalty...

12. The most skillful player got automatic selection...the most bully player got automatic selection too.......

13. No discrimination, both the children of rich and the poor played together!

14. Three corners make one Penarity!

15. All players help in household work of the ball owner, to fasten his coming out fast with the ball

16. If the ball burst everyone contribute to pay the owner.

17. You can't dribble the owner too much. This may lead him to stop the game by taking away his ball and go home

18. You can go round the goalpost still return into the field and score.

19. When you hit your toes against a stone and notice blood, you quickly cover the area of injury with sands as a form of first aid. Play continue.

20. We called ourselves by nicknames of great players especially from Brazil and England.

21. Game over when it's dark and we can barely see the ball. We all dispersed in groups to our homes teasing one another until the last player gets home to face another round of punishment from our disciplinarian parents.

This generation is missing a lot of free fun. They pay dearly ( in monetary terms) for today's fun.

4 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Realnatt: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
The boobs has succumbed to gravity embarassed
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
i love it clean, fresh and saggy, i don't know if I'm the only one that loves this kind boob's self.
the saggier the better

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by blackaxe78: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
NGN10,000 at most

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by emelda86(f): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
kingxsamz:
This one still dey manageable sha...just apply oil then join them together and slide the D inside...you're good to go. wink

U don spoil....lol

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by gr8tone: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
you mean the sleeping hero?
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by emelda86(f): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
angry
you know your boobs aren't that firm, yet you keep exposing to public,for what exactly?
some girls are really going bananas.

Because the boobs are already like bananas
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by blowjob: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
SWEET BOOBS.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nawao
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
There's nothing wrong with that brezz. cool

1 Like

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by rightdata: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Most slay Queens do not have complete WAEC results
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Chukwu222222(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bluezy13:

You are the only one!!

I wish I can like this your reply more than once!! grin : grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
She is an adult. Whatever she likes.
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by pedrilo: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
u never chop beta one way stand erect na e cause am

3 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by milemimi93(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

Beautiful lady and her braless saggy boobs stormed Joker night club in benin city last weekend.

See reactions below...

BY GISTMORE

See more braless photos here :: http://www.gistmore.com/lady-braless-saggy-boobs-storms-night-club-benin-fans-react-photo

This is what naija girls are good at.. Always having reasons to stripe..
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Larryeyo: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
She is going back to time when we were uncivilized, living in the forest half or totally naked
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
angry
you know your boobs aren't that firm, yet you keep exposing to public,for what exactly?
some girls are really going bananas.

It's called CONFIDENCE. smiley

U gerrit? cool
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by missjane: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
I'm just wondering if all this bashing is because her boobs are saggy or because she's showing brezz... We see far worse clothing on celebs and no one says a word. 85% of women in Nigeria have saggy boobs if the men here will be honest about pple they have encountered.. the issues in naija are too many for one to be concerned about an adults mode of dressing to a night club.

3 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Almunjid(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
khurumqadeer:
We should educate the people further, secularism has nothing to do with development. One can be a nonbeliever and can't help contradicting advancement. Hell, there are creationists who concur with development and the other way around. Now i'm looking thesis editing services but yes we should support every campaign which is awareness of education among such developing countries.
What exactly r u driving at?
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by CSTR1003: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
The only good thing about the Boobs is that it looks clean and her skin tone looks even.
That is why a lot of guys are saying they like it.

If you see this kind of boob on some girls with the uneven skin tone and stretch marks like a map of the world, you will nearly throw up.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
When it comes to Nigeria girls nothing surprises anymore
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by RealDonaldTrump(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
What’s wrong with her boobs, we have different kinds of boobs, and this happens to not be the round D-cup type or something, so she should kill herself or go for a boob enlargement like the Kenyan Lady and die in the process. This is a perfect natural boob and i salute the lady for her confidence in this dehumanizing society.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Salex007:

we plenty oooo my broda
me too I don't see anything wrong with this boob

1 Like

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by OurworkComNg1: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
always this club. seems they do it intentionally for attention and raw publicity. mtshwww
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Vaseline crew, see food shocked

1 Like

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by pweetygiftofGod(f): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
At least, it's better than some girls who package the boobs, and deceive the public, until you get home and see low self-esteem boobs shocked BUT this one you already know what to expect

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by daywatcher: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Whats the big deal? Majority of women's breast are sagging and it's the bras that hide the secret

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Joshua070(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy wink
OgaGist:
very sexy

OgaGist:
very sexy
sagging breast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.