Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) (112948 Views)

DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by banre(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
this boobs no too bad o, i don't see anything wrong with it.

4 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Psoul:

Women look at themselves in the mirror more than we can imagine. The problem with women is that, when they view themselves in the mirror, they don't see the real image there. What they see is the image of that celebrity or person they saw somewhere wearing what they are putting on. To them, they look as pretty as if not prettier than the person they are imitating their dressing or make up.

That is the reason u will see a woman looking like a poorly dressed masquerade and she will be making so much shakara that you will be wondering if the woman knows exactly how she actually look.

Not just women, that happens to everybody. Saggy boobs rock though - real men KNOW that real boobs hang/sag, believe it or not
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by ikezudon(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
i suppose enter one of dem nightclubs one of these days.. make me sef see with my eyes..

in the meantime, make una no drink beer too much ooo.. e dey cause pot belly..

learn how to prevent it
https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/how-to-prevent-pot-belly/
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by checkedout: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
i love it clean, fresh and saggy, i don't know if I'm the only one that loves this kind boob's self.

You are not alone
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by ladyF(f): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
I better manage my small boob's than this... cry
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
All this people abusing this pretty damsel are dangerous to the World we are living in.

4 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
i love it clean, fresh and saggy, i don't know if I'm the only one that loves this kind boob's self.

Bros no be only like such kind of breast. Some of this guys that comes here to shout saggy beast are the same guys that will kill their self just to have a taste of this same boobs. Abeg breast Na breast, don't come here and start discouraging our girls with saggy boobs.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Why the plenty noise about her breast.. Its just the shape of her God given fronters not that it's fallen.. Abeg & those when dey say she no dress properly na hijab or big sutana for sure pass abi... Una go just dey run mouth
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by RotgakSlay(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2018
this one don fall Like Saudi Arabia....lolz

2 Likes

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by SenorFax(m): 3:32am On Jun 15, 2018
E be like say ppl no know the meaning of saggy sef, abeg this one no sag
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by AnNasr(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2018
[braless or brainless]
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2018
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

Beautiful lady and her braless saggy boobs stormed Joker night club in benin city last weekend.

See reactions below...

BY GISTMORE

See more braless photos here :: http://www.gistmore.com/lady-braless-saggy-boobs-storms-night-club-benin-fans-react-photo

Some guys too get mouth....she is awake in the club but the boobs are sleeping really got me cracking.
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2018
small thing
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by barallanee(f): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
I love ur honesty,bkos sum pipu dat liked dis ur comment will still be yabbing fallen boobs...why do we liv like dis...
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by goodloving(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2018
:othere is nothing saggy about this breast at all
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Olympus has fallen.... those ones up there are fallen angels
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
you are!
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Psoul:

Women look at themselves in the mirror more than we can imagine. The problem with women is that, when they view themselves in the mirror, they don't see the real image there. What they see is the image of that celebrity or person they saw somewhere wearing what they are putting on. To them, they look as pretty as if not prettier than the person they are imitating their dressing or make up.

That is the reason u will see a woman looking like a poorly dressed masquerade and she will be making so much shakara that you will be wondering if the woman knows exactly how she actually look.

Now I've realized why some poorly dressed girls make so much shakara!

If you're in Owerri abeg holla me lemme throw you 5 bottles of life!
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Onyenna:

Now I've realized why some poorly dressed girls make so much shakara!

If you're in Owerri abeg holla me lemme throw you 5 bottles of life!

MCC Road by Wetheral
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by fopishow(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Seems yours is dancing to the same tune, sadly.
YeyeGirl:
Now playing "ALA DALA ADAGO.... sad
Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by topefelix799(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
:Dolosho dédé

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by Prognose: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Psoul:

Real talk

1 Like

Re: Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) by peaceodama: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
See d way she is disgracing her fallen heros

shocked shocked shocked

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.