Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Burst As Dead Member Came Back To Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Burst As Dead Member Came Back To Life (806 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Burst As Dead Member Came Back To Life by gimmehear(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
A dead member of the winners Chapel who found the grace of God when he came back to life after been embedded by the mortuary officers gave testimony at Canaan land on Sunday, the tenth of June.

The 10th of June which was a healing banquet at the winners Chapel Church was indeed a day to be remembered.
A member of the winner family gave a testimony about the dead being brought back to life through the faith encountered from Bishop David Oyedepo’s.

A young woman who gave this testimony of how her brother died and...
Follow this link to watch video of it
https:///e5dJK2
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In / ..... / Question About God That Has Been Bothering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.