Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers (53141 Views)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by dalass(f): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good luck to them... But they can't hug themselves properly, their arms can't go all the way around each other... Anyway, love nooni
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by franka19: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Even kissing is a problem here talkless of the other room. Well, I think they should just be looking at each other and be getting satisfaction without going to the other room.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by ceezah: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
the only thing i see is a couple who won't have any problems sharing any piece of clothing, from pant, boxers, to bra, singlet and trousers, Shirts
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by thorpido(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

Fat is a part of genetics? Una just dey display una poor education everywhere.
Mumu,fat has nothing to do with genetics?You never heard of rate of metabolism and how genetics play a role?

Una go do arts subjects for school come dey disturb person mention for nairaland.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Ogunleti01: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
praizblog:
Wow

See more adorable photos of the couple here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-plus-size-couple-pre-wedding-photo/

This is big and bold family
Ti e ba n gbo "oke talagbara gun to n mi helehele..."
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by okwabayi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
thorpido:
Mumu,fat has nothing to do with genetics?You never heard of rate of metabolism and how genetics play a role?

Una go do arts subjects for school come dey disturb person mention for nairaland.
If this was true then people are supposed to exist who rigorous exercise does nothing to. So far we've not come across such report. Update yourself.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by princesoso: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
lols nawa ooh, thank God say eyes see am ooh, make in no be juju or devil tomorrow oo :olols
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
thorpido:

I was an arts student but I know genetics play a role. It's basic biology
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by thorpido(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

If this was true then people are supposed to exist who rigorous exercise does nothing to. So far we've not come across such report. Update yourself.
Let me educate you.Genetics play the key role in how a man or woman will grow. Food and activity/energy expenditure HOWEVER determine to what size such a person will grow.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by usagee36: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Americans
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by thorpido(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

No mind me jare.I said that because he was questioning my education.
It's basic biology as you said.

By the way,how're u doing?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
thorpido:
No mind me jare.I said that because he was questioning my education.
It's basic biology as you said.

By the way,how're u doing?
They were too busy browsing or daydreaming during class so how will they grasp the basic laws?

Anyway I'm fine jare. It's been quite while. How family?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by okwabayi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
thorpido:
Let me educate you.Genetics play the key role in how a man or woman will grow. Food and activity/energy expenditure HOWEVER determine to what size such a person will grow.
On one hand you say fat is genetic, meaning exercise is waste of time to trim weight gain in some people. On another you added the food and activity levels angle. Which is then? It is genetic or not?
If one can correct an aspect of their physical nature without visiting a surgeon's table then it is very well not genetic.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
desiregold:
Hmmmmmmmm.

Missionary style is cancelled out for them with those big belle i see there.

I wish them HML.

Why? grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by pemiakd: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
There bed should be place on d floor or else...............
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by lamore101(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is mission impossible..Pls abort this mission
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by fascia(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
;Dwhen hippopotamus meets elephant
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by maryalloy(f): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
o boy their mattrass go hear am
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by adecz: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
I pity their bed..... wink wink wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

On one hand you say fat is genetic, meaning exercise is waste of time to trim weight gain in some people. On another you added the food and activity levels angle. Which is then? It is genetic or not?
If one can correct an aspect of their physical nature without visiting a surgeon's table then it is very well not genetic.
The statement 'fat is genetic' did not emanate from me.
What i said is that genetic factor plays an underlying role in how much weight one can gain(the two statements don't mean the same).
The rate at which one metabolises food is determined by one's metabolic rate which is genetic.The amount of this food one takes in and how much of it is burnt/used will determine how much is converted to fat.
So you can lose weight by increasing your energy expenditure and reducing food intake but your metabolic rate still plays the underlying role.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by okwabayi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
thorpido:
The statement 'fat is genetic' did not emanate from me.
What i said is that genetic factor plays an underlying role in how much weight one can gain(the two statements don't mean the same).
The rate at which one metabolises food is determined by one's metabolic rate which is genetic.The amount of this food one takes in and how much of it is burnt/used will determine how much is converted to fat.
So you can lose weight by increasing your energy expenditure and reducing food intake but your metabolic rate still plays the underlying role.

This statement
These two will give birth to those overgrown,fat,'bolo' children
especially if they are well to do.
gives allusion to being naturally fat being a genetic precursor. It's the main reason I mentioned your moniker.

Weight gain can also mean muscle and not always fat gain. Both [muscle and fat gain] are genetic but lifestyle choices increase or reduce the speed and chance of it happening.
My main point is, because those two are obese does not automatically guarantee them birthing obese children.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by thorpido(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

They were too busy browsing or daydreaming during class so how will they grasp the basic laws?

Anyway I'm fine jare. It's been quite while. How family?
We bam o.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by thorpido(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

This statement

gives allusion to fat gain being genetic. It's the main reason I mentioned your moniker.
Weight gain can also mean muscle and not always fat gain. Both [muscle and fat gain] are genetic but lifestyle choices increase or reduce the speed and chance of it happening.
My main point is, because those two are obese does not automatically guarantee them birthing obese children.
You have just repeated what I have been saying @bolded.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by okwabayi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
thorpido:
You have just repeated what I have been saying @bolded.

Good. It shows you have learned something.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by thorpido(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

Good. It shows you have learned something.
I didn't learn anything new.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Kana80: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
God!

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by lailo: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
how would they fukk? No doubt, they will both get secret greezers !!!!!if you know u know
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by newslifeop: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2018
ohhh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Comkash: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2018
desiregold:
Hmmmmmmmm.

Missionary style is cancelled out for them with those big belle i see there.

I wish them HML.

Husband carry big belly wife big belly ,Gindi can not meet!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No wonder

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Henon: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Them think say dem dey do me!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers by Ishilove: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No wonder

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
No wonder what? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.