Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba (402 Views)

10 Good Businesses You Can Start That Won't Disturb Your Day Job / Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! / A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba by nbuli(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders..
Am a final year student, and hopefully I'll be done with my academics by September, I don't just want to go and sit home idle, I have a little savings worth #150,000. Am looking for a little business that doesn't require renting of shop, pls advice me on any business that I can fit in that I can invest at least #150000 and make a tangible profit....
Am considering stock fish
Palm oil
Okirika business
Pls I need an immediate reply...

All criticism are all welcome
Re: What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba by nbuli(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pls officials, you can help me move this to the front page...
Re: What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba by iamleumas: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba by nbuli(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pls.....
Moderators move this to the front page
Re: What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba by EzendiEgo1: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Which school level
Re: What Business Can Young School Leaver Start That Doesn't Require Shop In Aba by nbuli(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
University sir

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business With Our Collateral Free Loan / How To Create A Paypal That Can Receive And Send Here In Nigeria / How To Start A Pure Water Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.