Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) (12173 Views)

Look At These Crime Scene And Identify The Culprit ( 18+ Game ) / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Alongeous(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
organism3:
pls what of apk
Apk is included in the downloaded file, you can also check the link I gave sonia
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by quinSonia(f): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Alongeous:

Check the uploaded files

check this n give me feedback pls go through the sites

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&q=fernaGamex+fifa+mod&oq=&aqs=
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Alongeous:

Apk is included in the downloaded file, you can also check the link I gave sonia
apk is error o
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Alongeous(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2018
organism3:
apk is error o

Were you able to extract the obb of 1.29gb? You can download the apk from the link I posted.
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2018
Alongeous:

Were you able to extract the obb of 1.29gb? You can download the apk from the link I posted.
the game is now working thks
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by cletz991(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2018
organism3:

the game is now working thks
Bro please how did you install the fifa on your phone. Do you need to have a memory card on your phone? I have enough inbuilt phone memory
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2018
cletz991:
Bro please how did you install the fifa on your phone. Do you need to have a memory card on your phone? I have enough inbuilt phone memory
i dont have memory card on my phone, i used internal memory. Just download the obb, then extract after that move the folder to obb under android in ur storage
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Alongeous:

the manager mode is not playing, what should i do pls?
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by cletz991(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
organism3:
i dont have memory card on my phone, i used internal memory. Just download the obb, then extract after that move the folder to obb under android in ur storage
can you pause the obb file while downloading?
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Alongeous(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
organism3:
the manager mode is not playing, what should i do pls?
Did you try creating a new career or you were trying to continue an already saved career? Previously saved career file won't work because it belongs to a database totally different from the new one you're using. Try creating a new career on it and let me know how it went.
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by kinzation(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
kebiArts:

no download link bro,everything is with me,just make sure you have the normal fifa14 raw file n you are good to go
08139789569 send m to my WhatsApp bro
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
cletz991:
can you pause the obb file while downloading?
is possible with uc browser
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alongeous:

Did you try creating a new career or you were trying to continue an already saved career? Previously saved career file won't work because it belongs to a database totally different from the new one you're using. Try creating a new career on it and let me know how it went.
It doesn't work yet
it says ERROR! ORIGIN NOT AVAILABLE
What should I do
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Alongeous(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
organism3:
It doesn't work yet
it says ERROR! ORIGIN NOT AVAILABLE
What should I do
Manager mode shouldn't give you that response or do you mean the manager mode is stiil locked?
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Alongeous:

Manager mode shouldn't give you that response or do you mean the manager mode is stiil locked?
That's what it says
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by kebiArts(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Alongeous:
Thanks for sharing, but what is the size of the obb?

1081MB bro...very dope mod
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Alongeous(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
kebiArts:

I just checked the video on YouTube. It's not different from the one we downloaded, although I must admit I really love the apk intro featuring coutinho and the likes. But the gameplay is actually same as every other obb I have downloaded. Could you mind sharing your experiences, as I'm yet to download it?
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by quinSonia(f): 2:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Alongeous:

I just checked the video on YouTube. It's not different from the one we downloaded, although I must admit I really love the apk intro featuring coutinho and the likes. But the gameplay is actually same as every other obb I have downloaded. Could you mind sharing your experiences, as I'm yet to download it?

the apk is showing apk not installed,package corrupt

pls help?
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Alongeous(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2018
quinSonia:

the apk is showing apk not installed,package corrupt

pls help?
Which of the apk?
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by quinSonia(f): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Alongeous:
Which of the apk?

the FIFA apk in the link you dropped
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Alongeous(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2018
quinSonia:

the FIFA apk in the link you dropped
It should work, that is what I'm using also. What is the version of your android OS?
Also, check the size of the apk you downloaded it should be 30.82mb (as it could be a case of incomplete download). And again, do you still have any FIFA 14 apk installed on your phone? If yes you will need to uninstall it first. Before uninstalling it, ensure you rename the android/data/com.ea.game.fifa14_row and the android/obb/com.ea.game.fifa14_row folders.
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by quinSonia(f): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Alongeous:

It should work, that is what I'm using also. What is the version of your android OS?
Also, check the size of the apk you downloaded it should be 30.82mb (as it could be a case of incomplete download). And again, do you still have any FIFA 14 apk installed on your phone? If yes you will need to uninstall it first. Before uninstalling it, ensure you rename the android/data/com.ea.game.fifa14_row and the android/obb/com.ea.game.fifa14_row folders.

O.S 7.0

download complete

I unzip it...it suppose to be working
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by vincentjk(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2018
quinSonia:

O.S 7.0

download complete

I unzip it...it suppose to be working

Hi Sonia,
Have u installed the game?
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by vincentjk(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2018
I installed FIFA 18 MOD 14 offline but it crashes and wouldn't even load
Please someone should help out i really need this game badly

Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by proffnico(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
What of people running version 1.3.6..
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by hemarnuael: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2018
kebiArts:

bro message me on whatsapp pls.. 07062184383
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
pls I need link to download fifa 14 with latest kits and transfer
Re: I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) by Arugula: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2020
can two people play...like I mean play against themselves??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petite Girls / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.