Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fact That Woman Are Sexually Promiscuous Than Men In A Free World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact That Woman Are Sexually Promiscuous Than Men In A Free World (701 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact That Woman Are Sexually Promiscuous Than Men In A Free World by sincere9ja: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Biological makeup found that Women are naturally promiscuous than men so don’t let anyone fool you, cultures and morals over the years have change that perception with routine of thousands of years ago the men brain had been hardwired to show more interest in sex with first approaches and why the female also wired to resist that approach. Before the early men ever evented culture or religion and marriages to control female promiscuity, women have been found to be sexually promiscuous and fathered children from different men; they had many sexual intercourse per day with any number of men they can lay their hands on. It was the women that approaches men because men where scares. More women to men at a ratio of 70/30 because likely the dominate males will end up killing others in fight for food and survival which plunged many of them to relocate to another area to get fruits.

When men started agriculture that was the beginning of ownership and territorial control, Men became aggressive and the need to own children and family to work together in the farm and as a group which gave birth to tribe.

Biologically it’s also the male that determine the end of sex, as the males tend to loses interest in a single sex round when they climax. Whereas the female were built up to go much more and climaxes. if a group of male comes in contact with a female more likely all of them will have sex with her turn by turn. But if a group of female comes in contact with a male, they will all fight themselves for who should have sex with the male because they already knew men were not built for marathon sex at a go. This creates that perception that male were simply hot cake and most wanted and the females bribe the male with food, they go in search for food to please male.

If recur the total female clitoris remover, stone to death in promiscuous act or punish by the gods, outcast among others were tools early human implemented to control and change that perception. They tempered with nature to forcefully put that demands to a hut. If we could possibly change to a free world, no restriction and where people are let to do what they like you would be amazed what human would turn out to be.

by sincere9ja

cc: lalasticlala, seun.

1 Like

Re: Fact That Woman Are Sexually Promiscuous Than Men In A Free World by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
chenzen:
smh
grin grin grin
Re: Fact That Woman Are Sexually Promiscuous Than Men In A Free World by pafo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
I swear I tried. I really tried but I do not understand anything you wrote up there.
Re: Fact That Woman Are Sexually Promiscuous Than Men In A Free World by MrSensor(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
100% I hate this OP. Online demon posting nonsense just to make division among humans.
Re: Fact That Woman Are Sexually Promiscuous Than Men In A Free World by Adasun(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Sex Issues / 7 Important Lessons You Need To Learn Before Getting Rich / Two Women Caught Ki$$ing NAKED On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.