Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81518 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Ednut03: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2023
Yeah. There are Nigerian Men in America who has not had a decent chance at sex for years. The only chance at sex they get is when they visit Naija once in a while. You ain't even getting a white chick to talk to you or give you her number if you ain't ridiculously good looking, dress well and speak really high.

Same apply to a woman and it's even worse. Men are thirsty, unlike Women, and she might get sexed and few attentions until the sex lasts. But she's not going to get any commitment if she doesn't match the beauty standard. So, she will be lonely too. Nigerian Men are still better positioned than her. And her woes even worsen if she's above 30. They rarely get white men. No they don't, because Nigerian women also fall short of the look And beauty standard

And if you're in dating app as an average black man (you're bleeped if you're ugly), you'll, 90% of the time be swept left over.

Hence, many Nigerian guys are frustrated and won't talk about it

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening

244 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Ednut03: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Ohhh yeah I'm sorry. That's true. I forgot to talk about that. White guys detest obsesse women to the point that these women are basically depressed and does not matter in the dating scenes. Go check the "Forever alone women" on Reddit. These women cry all the time because they just don't get attention from white guys.

These are The women Nigerian people score and still treat them like a price,but not even well. We also score black American women that had been damaged with severe baby daddy issue and has like 5kids, smoke like chimney, and speak like thrash

224 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Ednut03: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Lastly, forget about using your money to score a chick. Hypergamy and feminism is crazy, you will fail and you still won't get sex. Same apply to a woman

I'm sorry, but someone needs to debunk some lies we say here about white chick wanting black dick, no they don't want you, and that happen 99% of the time unless you really have the look game, look young, and work out that your chest is basically obvious

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2023
Hard to accept, but this is true sha.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Chris2863(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2023
So, what can we do for you people This disturbance is not necessary op. If you guys are tired, make all of una carry una loads come back

540 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2023
But your genders said you people are the price over there and they hustle for your dick like casserole cheesy sad angry sad

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by feranmi143: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2023
Yo fish, i don't agree with you , prove me wrong

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SodiumValproate: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

We're lying grin grin angry
Kukunase

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by kollinzgee(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2023
There is no where in the world you cant get a chick if you know how to approach and woo women,white girls are not like naija girls they are more attracted to your looks and personality than mobey.

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2023
This topic again?

Haba! How many times?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by GlobTrotter: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2023
I dont think this is true. Maybe for the UK. But for US I doubt. I have not been there, I live in Brazil, what I know is that it's quite difficult for African ladies to get a guy here.

But I can tell you the women here are on fire and they love black guys.

In Brazil if you don't have sense, the small one you get, sex go comot am. You literally have to hold yourself and be focused. Girls too much and too fine and na them go come meet you self lol

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by kollinzgee(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

So what was I saying? Whites chicks ain't attracted to your personality. It's your look. It just must always be look or nothing
Bro have you met all white ladies say for your self,they are thousand of average looking naija guys with beautiful white women they are all over tiktok and instagram na mindset sha..

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by edoman2016: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

LoL. You have no reason debunking what I'm saying because you ain't in the US. I am. And I've been here for over 10 years to have an idea of the dating market here, including Canada.

Smiling when they see you doesn't mean sexual attraction. Most white chicks will smile when they see a black man, but that is because they're scared of you hurting them
Nigerian men can knack the white prostitutes and pay them in their countries. At least they will cum and relieve their sexual frustrations

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by edoman2016: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

You still won't get them if you're not good-looking bro
i highly doubt it. The white sex workers are only interested in the pay. Once you can afford to pay her for the sex, she will knack you. It is strictly business and not a romantic relationship.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Enny2013(f): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2023
They should b marrying themselves nau. Is it hard?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Enny2013(f): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Have you been to the US or Canada before? Why does Nigerians who don't even have visa always have the most updated info about what they do abroad
Lol...dey ar always wt Nigeria mentalities.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Chris2863(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Worry less kid, we're coming.
okay sir
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2023
GlobTrotter:
I dont think this is true. Maybe for the UK. But for US I doubt. I have not been there, I live in Brazil, what I know is that it's quite difficult for African ladies to get a guy here.

But I can tell you the women here are on fire and they love black guys.

Men the UK own is really bad. One guy said he had to join 24 dating apps to find a gf. I asked a few friends who have relocated and they are seriously regretting the sexual tension. These were people having sex up to twenty times a week in Nigeria and not even able to kiss after like 3 months in the UK but then what do you do. Stay back in Nigeria and have all the sex but get bleeped by poverty or go to a society with more opportunities make money and have no sex. You can't have it all.

376 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ednut1(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2023
cheesy This guy munamoqel why are you cloning my username

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ednut1(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2023
edoman2016:
i highly doubt it. The white sex workers are only interested in the pay. Once you can afford to pay her for the sex, she will knack you. It is strictly business and not a romantic relationship.
well he is right, I heard they reject black men due to big dick and not cumming fast. Only a few 9ja guys are getting pussy. I no wan use myself as example cos my babe fit go see am. Women on dating apps want just 10% of men, my friend in this Canada has like 4 black 2 white babes he is nacking steady. Meanwhile i also have friends who came to Canada 2 years ago wey never collect kiss hahahaahahaha

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ednut1(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Exactly. 7 years without sex, but they get sex once they're in Nigeria. Ask ednut1, he has never been able to have sex in Canada. He was in Nigeria few weeks back, and that was the only sex he was able to get all these years
hahahahahahaha you wish. I be 6ft 3 , i no ugly too, and i get swag. Pussy is not a problem for me here cheesy

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Exactly. 7 years without sex, but they get sex once they're in Nigeria. Ask ednut1, he has never been able to have sex in Canada. He was in Nigeria few weeks back, and that was the only sex he was able to get all these years
God have mercy. Abeg is it same for all the countries abroad. What of those in Mexico, Brazil and co. Shey they fit see place to easily choke preek sha.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Romance Section Chat Room V / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.