Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them (615 Views)

Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Let me drop a solid fact before anything, ladies may talk different, act different, look different but when it comes to guys they are all the same. with that said girls know themselves and how they operate that's why when you condemn them for hoeing they rush and reference your mother because they believe whatever they are doing your mother use to do it, and also generally the mother teaches the daughter, definitely they got the idea from them.

A lady must hoe until she reaches their believed marriageable age (23-30), That no one can do anything about.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
If you ask me, Na who i go ask
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by Rapoo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
because girls are unbelievable, incomprehensible and rarely impossible to understand.
sarcastically, they are wonderful creatures
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by chiommy123(f): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
what did they do to you that you are calling them names and expecting them to keep quite
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by Bluezy13(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
what did they do to you that you are calling them names and expecting them to keep quite

So you no follow for them??
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by chiommy123(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:

So you no follow for them??
I no see my name for there na
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by ipodstinks: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
My mama did not hoeing o. My popman told us how he marriries my mama as virgin. So if they want to refer to mothers they are deceiving themselves.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
ipodstinks:
My mama did not hoeing o. My popman told us how he marriries my mama as virgin. So if they want to refer to mothers they are deceiving themselves.
They believe she did

(1) (Reply)

[confession] How My Dad Best Friend F++ked Me 4 / “never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body” – Nigerian Plus Sized Lady Says / (photos) Beyonce Shares Adorable Family Photos With Jay Z, Blue Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.