Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex (1601 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2022
If the ladies decide to switch role with the guys, and pay them every time they had sex... you would discover that there are more oloshos in men than u can imagine.

Some guys will collect 500 naira for all night work grin

Some of these guys that call women unprintable names are even more cheap than u can imagine

Stop it pls grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Corridon: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Women broke shame guys but if if the table turns will women hustle and provide financial needs of guys and families? Women should stop broke shaming guys.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by feranmi143: 6:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Vulcanheph(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Corridon:
Women broke shame guys but if if the table turns will women hustle and provide financial needs of guys and families? Women should stop broke shaming guys.
Gbam. !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Autobot05: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2022
BadRadio:
If the ladies decide to switch role with the guys, and pay them every time they had sex... you would discover that there are more oloshos in men than u can imagine.

Some of these guys that call women unprintable names are even more cheap than u can imagine

Stop body shaming women pls grin

Well face reality... the tables can't be turned
Stop hoeing... some girls even sleep with men because of 1 noodles and 2 eggs =500

And prostitution isn't actually a job so stop calling it " work"

Learn to feed yourselves before you carry on with your feminism ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Mercury12(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
A lot of men wants the table to turn. Let it turn pls.
The women should work and provide while the men sit and take care of the home and babies undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by AnonDude2004: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Let it turn. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by AfroKnight: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2022
It’s a lie. grin Guys are not cheap
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Fahvvy: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
First off...
Body shaming and s.lut shaming are two different things, be guided on the use of terms undecided...

Secondly...
It is IMPOSSIBLE for the tables to be turned undecided...

Thirdly...
If in an imaginary world, the tables were indeed turned, women will not be able to do a quarter of what guys do for them undecided...

Fourthly...
If a guy could choose between working their ass off everyday for peanuts and having to share what little resources they have with an over grown entitled partner....

And sitting at home and enjoy the sweat of another person whilst being a bit.ch and shouting "equality" with the backing of the society...

It should be clear what lots of guys out there will choose undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Silentgroper(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
AfroKnight:
It’s a lie. grin Guys are not cheap
No it's nt that.. We actually dnt need d money... Appearing cheap would be atleast if we dnt collect something..
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by jimmyolasun: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Autobot05:

Well face reality... the tables can't be turned
Stop hoeing... some girls even sleep with men because of 1 noodles and 2 eggs =500

And prostitution isn't actually a job so stop calling it " work"

Learn to feed yourselves before you carry on with your feminism ...

i get babe wey i dey nack because of free food. no be say i no get money to buy food but i be bachelor and i no sabi cook and there is nothing like homemade food. anytime she wan fvck me, she go cook beeter swallow and holla me.. so forget it, we guys fit nack babe for free self.
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by SPAMBOX7: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
Even if guys be cheap they don't have mileage. Let her go fvck 20 dudes and then compare her with a girl that is a Virgin. Come and tell me the difference when you are done
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Candidlady: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Even if guys be cheap they don't have mileage. Let her go fvck 20 dudes and then compare her with a girl that is a Virgin. Come and tell me the difference when you are done

Myopic thing

How many men has Kim slept with can you in anyway tell if she is a virgin or not

Una too mumu for this platform iswear

A lady who doesn’t take care of her be you a nymph or not will always look haggard

Dumbo
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by SPAMBOX7: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Myopic thing

How many men has Kim slept with can you in anyway tell if she is a virgin or not

Una too mumu for this platform iswear

A lady who doesn’t take care of her be you a nymph or not will always look haggard

Dumbo
Smashed by 50 dudes don drop quote cheesy
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Candidlady: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Smashed by 50 dudes don drop quote cheesy

Your dad was my number 50 cheesy
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by iHateFraudsters: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
BadRadio:

Stop body shaming women pls grin

Do you even have the slightest idea what body shaming means?
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by marlow1962(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mercury12:
A lot of men wants the table to turn. Let it turn pls.
The women should work and provide while the men sit and take care of the home and babies undecided
Asin eh, I want to be taken care of kinda trips

1 Like

Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Autobot05: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
jimmyolasun:

i get babe wey i dey nack because of free food. no be say i no get money to buy food but i be bachelor and i no sabi cook and there is nothing like homemade food. anytime she wan fvck me, she go cook beeter swallow and holla me.. so forget it, we guys fit nack babe for free self.

You didn't get the point sir ...
Re: Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Do you even have the slightest idea that body shaming is?
shut shaming I mean... thanks for the correction John Cena

(1) (Reply)

Good Women With Sharp Mouth / The Advantages Of Masturbation / Why Are Some Ppl Engaging In Highly Risky Sexual Ventures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.