Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Is This My Decision Wise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is This My Decision Wise? (1140 Views)

We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments / "I Regret My Decision": Lady Who Had Two Reproductive Organs Laments / I Think That I Was Too Rigid With My Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good evening Nl

I have or save upto 700k and am looking forward to used that money and move over to Lagos then start Tricycle (keke napep) Transportation business besides rent a house with part of the money. But where am confused is

*If lagos is a good place to ride keke napep
*if there is any possibility of saving money through keke transportation in lagos
*Lagos living standard
*If 700k can get me a Keke napep and also a house to rent in lagos.

As for my age am 24yrs
Please is this a wise decision am about to take?
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by nenergy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Keke business in lagos is not rosy o! Union/Police/taskforce will collect up to 3500 per week. Health risk. Bad road will increase maintenance cost. If you can get a route with good road like Shasha to Underbridge, you can reduce maintenance cost.

But honestly, with 400 - 500k you can get a good car and do taxi or car hire business. Use part of the balance to get a room self-contain in ikorodo or Ayobo area (house cheap)

1 Like

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by sincere9ja: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
lol, get a car and go to other calm and cheap state. where they take life so easy with lowest traffic. Lagos is too difficult for transportation business.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by nenergy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
nenergy:
Keke business in lagos is not rosy o! Union/Police/taskforce will collect up to 3500 per week. Health risk. Bad road will increase maintenance cost. If you can get a route with good road like Shasha to Underbridge, you can reduce maintenance cost.

But honestly, with 400 - 500k you can get a good car and do taxi or car hire business. Use part of the balance to get a room self-contain in ikorodo or Ayobo area (house cheap)
Thank you for your advice bro.

But am talking of getting New keke napep which the money will reach and there will be some balance left and besides I will only ride it for 2yrs maximum.

Union/Police/taskforce taking 3500 weekly is not bad at all bro

And besides I don't know how to drive a Car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
nenergy:
E.g https://www.nairaland.com/4549159/clean-sharp-2003-altima-priced
the car is neat but is this business profitable than keke napep
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Adasun(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Op a new keke is 660k hw da rest balance go help ur ministry?
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Adasun:
Op a new keke is 660k hw da rest balance go help ur ministry?
why the price the climb everyday.

Nawa ooh but I can still make it 800k from family members
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by thesicilian: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
nenergy:

Best advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by thesicilian: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
braunstrowman:

But am talking of getting New keke napep which the money will reach and there will be some balance left and besides I will only ride it for 2yrs maximum.

Lol.
14k monthly is not that bad to spend on unions for a Keke business? How much do you expect to go home with after buying fuel, daily maintenance, and your own feeding?
Iteems like you don't really need advice, just a validation of your own decision.
Personally I'll advise you to carefully consider that guy's opinion, or save more, at least 900k to 1million naira if you are to be able to rent a house and buy your Keke as well.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol.
14k monthly is not that bad to spend on unions for a Keke business? How much do you expect to go home with after buying fuel, daily maintenance, and your own feeding?
Iteems like you don't really need advice, just a validation of your own decision.
Personally I'll advise you to carefully consider that guy's opinion, or save more, at least 900k to 1million naira if you are to be able to rent a house and buy your Keke as well.
I don't need validation of my own decision bro.
I need an advice,a recommendation

And besides i don't know how to drive or go about taxi Transportation business.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Adasun(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
braunstrowman:
why the price the climb everyday.

Nawa ooh but I can still make it 800k from family members
may God bless ur hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Holarz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
It's a good move but like someone else said,why don't u look for other state with less spendings, most of what you make in Lagos will still be spent there,Kano is a good place for such a business if u can take the risk of migrating,though there z language barrier but u can still get over that with time.

PS: I am currently serving in Kano state and due to the cheap cost of living,I plan on starting the keke napep business here also
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by thesicilian: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
braunstrowman:
I don't need validation of my own decision bro.
I need an advice,a recommendation

And besides i don't know how to drive or go about taxi Transportation business.
Just be careful sha, bro. It will not be a bad idea also if you can talk to some of these Keke drivers themselves. You know, experience is always a good teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Holarz:
It's a good move but like someone else said,why don't u look for other state with less spendings, most of what you make in Lagos will still be spent there,Kano is a good place for such a business if u can take the risk of migrating,though there z language barrier but u can still get over that with time.

PS: I am currently serving in Kano state and due to the cheap cost of living,I plan on starting the keke napep business here also
Security issues is the problem bro.

Christian and Islamic issues every time
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
thesicilian:

Just be careful sha, bro. It will not be a bad idea also if you can talk to some of these Keke drivers themselves. You know, experience is always a good teacher.
thank you bro.
Adasun:
may God bless ur hustle
Amen and you too
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Holarz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
braunstrowman:
Security issues is the problem bro.

Christian and Islamic issues every time
True,but it has really being so long that any religious fight occurred here,pple are now more civilized, u will be surprise as to the number of non indigenes that live in Kano,pple are really moving here in search for greener pasture.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Holarz:

True,but it has really being so long that any religious fight occurred here,pple are now more civilized, u will be surprise as to the number of non indigenes that live in Kano,pple are really moving here in search for greener pasture.
wow

I will check the state sha
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by bolaji73(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Carry out your feasibility study well bro. Lagos is not as rosy as many portray online.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by tunize(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Before thinking of buying you need to weigh the cost of living of lagos although i dont know how it is over there.(u said spending 3,500 weekly is not an issue bros it is....seems ur tinking is one way.
Simple advice to u sir sit down think all round first. Car wud have been better(wish u goodluck cos na nice move).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
tunize:
Before thinking of buying you need to weigh the cost of living of lagos although i dont know how it is over there.(u said spending 3,500 weekly is not an issue bros it is....seems ur tinking is one way.
Simple advice to u sir sit down think all round first. Car wud have been better(wish u goodluck cos na nice move).
thank you bro
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by nitt: 12:41am On Jun 13, 2018
The Kano corper is spot on

North is cheap to live n do it business

A lot of corpers stay no 1ce dey experience the life
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by nitt: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2018
The Kano corper is spot on

North is cheap to live n do business

A lot of corpers stay on 1ce dey experience the life
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by nenergy(m): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2018
braunstrowman:

I will need to confirm the 3,500, might be more. I will suggest you ask your contact in Lagos to help you with a keke rider's number, you will get first hand information.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by lanre0147(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Bro napep is a good business in Lagos if you know your way.. And have it in mind that you are in Lagos to hustle don't get carried away ..I can say napep drivers do make more than 10k daily in Lagos especially when you play a free role lol I.e you don't have to queue for turn you go and come as you wish sorting the right people..and you should know the right time to hustle not just wasting fuel when most passengers are at work..God bless your hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2018
lanre0147:
Bro napep is a good business in Lagos if you know your way.. And have it in mind that you are in Lagos to hustle don't get carried away ..I can say napep drivers do make more than 10k daily in Lagos especially when you play a free role lol I.e you don't have to queue for turn you go and come as you wish sorting the right people..and you should know the right time to hustle not just wasting fuel when most passengers are at work..God bless your hustle
Amen bro

Thank you sir
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by braunstrowman: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2018
nenergy:

I will need to confirm the 3,500, might be more. I will suggest you ask your contact in Lagos to help you with a keke rider's number, you will get first hand information.
thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? / Factors That Affect Shape And Size Of Breast / Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.