Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments (2578 Views)

"I Regret My Decision": Lady Who Had Two Reproductive Organs Laments / Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by 9jagist01: 4:10pm On Mar 30
We were married for 8yrs, I divorced him, I regret my decision- Lady laments as ex-husband moves on

During an interview with Dennis Bentil, Abena, a Ghanaian woman based in the United States, opened up about her divorce and how it brought unexpected happiness to her husband.

She revealed that they parted ways after the devastating loss of their child, which was the main reason for their divorce.

Read more below:

https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/we-were-married-for-8yrs-i-divorced-him.html

Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Nonexisting1: 4:20pm On Mar 30
This is why I see all of them as brainless. They act before they reason. Limit your dealings with them to sex only and you will live long. Invest emotions and I bet you, you'll not see 60yrs of age. Even when you're married to them, limit everything to sex, child bearing and child raising. Live your life as if they are not part of it and that way, you'll be prepared for any eventuality.

14 Likes

Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Alhajikd: 4:52pm On Mar 30
grin
Thunder
Confused gender
My senior brother's wife left her marriage 2017 after marrying for just 7 months oh.
Lo and behold, last year December being 2023 she called him that she want to come back. grin grin
You can imagine after 7 years oh.
My brother has already moved on and married with a kid.
Him just laugh and told her fvck off
It is men's world whether you like it or not.

15 Likes

Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Caramia2020(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30
Mercy after death, we have a neighborhood like her, he always act before thinking. He is calling Odera.
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by ForensikOrder: 5:27pm On Mar 30
E be like say Abena don yarn say she dey regret her decision to divorce her husband after dem don spend 8 years together. According to wetin she talk for interview with Dennis Bentil, the reason wey make dem divorce na the sad loss of their pikin. E be like say this loss scatter their relationship finish.

Na wahala wen relationship dey go through, especially when e reach matter of life and death. E fit scatter everything wey una don build. But sometimes, e dey hard to see clearly in the heat of the moment.

For Abena, e be like say the pain of the loss make am take decision wey she no dey feel now. Sometimes, na after the storm don calm down na him person go come see clearly.

E dey sad say she dey regret her decision now, but life na like that sometimes. The important thing na to learn from our mistakes and try to find happiness again, whether with the same person or with someone new.

Make we dey learn to dey appreciate the people wey dey important to us, especially when times dey tough. Love and forgiveness fit mend plenty broken things, if we dey willing to give am chance.

We dey wish Abena and her ex-husband all the best as dem dey navigate through this tough time.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Natbrowny: 5:51pm On Mar 30
In whatever you do.

Train ursef to this motto.

LOGIC OVER EMOTION

3 Likes

Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Priceless25: 7:12pm On Mar 30
Nonexisting1:
This is why I see all of them as brainless. They act before they reason. Limit your dealings with them to sex only and you will live long. Invest emotions and I bet you, you'll not see 60yrs of age. Even when you're married to them, limit everything to sex, child bearing and child raising. Live your life as if they are not part of it and that way, you'll be prepared for any eventuality.

My Niiggga
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Exceed15: 10:35pm On Mar 30
Alhajikd:
grin
Thunder
Confused gender
My senior brother's wife left her marriage 2017 after marrying for just 7 months oh.
Lo and behold, last year December being 2023 she called him that she want to come back. grin grin

U see her life now?.. confused people.
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Gadafii: 4:47am On Mar 31
Women will sell destruct before they realize their follies cheesy

You can sacrifices, commitment,endure hardship and etc with a woman for 8years, them she leaves you for someone she just met 8 weeks ago cheesy
If you really want to live long, happy and fulfilled, comot emotion for woman matter and make use of your logics, otherwise na premium heartbreak

1 Like

Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Emmanuel909090: 5:07am On Mar 31
Hmmm
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:58am On Mar 31
Nonexisting1:
dis advice wey u give still dey carry heavy consequences oo!
undecided

Anyways, wat do I knw?

allow me finish uni edu fes b4 thinking dah side!
cool
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by KingLennon(m): 7:19am On Mar 31
Women reason with emotions and that's how they are made to be. When dealing with them, you have to tread with caution. They can do and undo sad
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Karlifate: 7:55am On Mar 31
Alhajikd:
grin
Thunder
Confused gender

Their own wisdom always begin at the end. cheesy
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Karlifate: 7:55am On Mar 31
Gadafii:
Women will sell destruct before they realize their follies cheesy

You can sacrifices, commitment,endure hardship and etc with a woman for 8years, them she leaves you for someone she just met 8 weeks ago cheesy
If you really want to live long, happy and fulfilled, comot emotion for woman matter and make use of your logics, otherwise na premium heartbreak

@ bolded:

8 seconds ago. cheesy
Re: We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments by Alhajikd: 1:27pm On Mar 31
Karlifate:

Their own wisdom always begin at the end. cheesy
No be small my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman / Bleeding Heart!! / She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.