Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (14958 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
ValZod:
Why is it that a girl can never truly love you until you've chopped her kpekus.

There's this girl I chased and chased for over some months, she said she didn't love me and we should be friends. But the moment I chopped her kpekus, her life turned around and her story changed.

I don't feel the love for her anymore but Now she calls me steady telling me she loves me more. .

Why does kpekus determine relationships for ladies? Bet why?
Bro what you said is 100% true, have experienced same alot, the moment i ate her. she didn't allow me rest.
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by fuckaholic25(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
arrgh... why una no know pass dicck, pussy, kpekus, ponran etc... shey e ti ya werey ni
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by aimmoney9: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
ForeignAgent:
For most females sex is a deeply intimate and emotionally bonding experience, while for men it's usually just a physical thing.

I suspect that you probably lied to this poor girl when you were sweet talking her and you made her feel you were in love with her.
Who told you she is a poor girl...

Do u know how many partners she must have had..... grin

Why can't you call the guy a poor guy for rendering a professional service to her...... grin

She's suppose to pay for that shit.... grin

Me, lick, suck, wetin... grin

I neva suck breast finish na pussy..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Dagger111(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
chiommy123:
pls what is kpekus

Obo.... obo e toti fe bi konga.
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Adasun(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Some way don over nack no care o,they fit even dumb u self
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Dagger111(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
ChiChilolo:
For me, I have to be in love before I can release my cookie jar not the other way round

Anyways what do I know

Even though u can't release the dilapidated kpekus for me, you can bring forward the boobs for me to suck, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Best Food / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.