Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (14892 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by ValZod(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why is it that a girl can never truly love you until you've chopped her kpekus.

There's this girl I chased and chased for over some months, she said she didn't love me and we should be friends. But the moment I chopped her kpekus, her life turned around and her story changed.

I don't feel the love for her anymore but Now she calls me steady telling me she loves me more. .

Why does kpekus determine relationships for ladies? Bet why?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Adasun(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
why is kpekus being mention in dis thread

4 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by chiommy123(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
pls what is kpekus

14 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by ValZod(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
pls what is kpekus

Pussy Vagina toto weewee puccy kitten cunt clit punanii

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please what is kpekus
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Sugar97(f): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
You never felt any love for her. You know what u wanted, you got it. You must be really proud of urself. Congratulations

20 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
smh

6 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by chiommy123(f): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
ValZod:

Pussy Vagina toto weewee puccy
na baptismal name be dat

2 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by ForeignAgent: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
For most females sex is a deeply intimate and emotionally bonding experience, while for men it's usually just a physical thing.

I suspect that you probably lied to this poor girl when you were sweet talking her and you made her feel you were in love with her.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Dranoid: 1:51am On Jun 13, 2018
I think it's when the guy doesn't have any other thing than sex to offer that this happens.

Example:

Ali is not fine, he is short and his game is not so on point. Ali has been chasing binta for 9 months and when binta finally pitied him(or wanted to turn him to Maga) she f**ked him. She discovered that Ali's D game is too strong to pass up and she's hooked. But at this time Ali has already moved on, he only wanted his own share of the cake, after all, the 9 months can't comman waste like that.

6 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by youcanmakeit: 2:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Dranoid:
I think it's when the guy doesn't have any other thing than sex to offer that this happens.

Example:

Ali is not fine, he is short and his game is not so on point. Ali has been chasing binta for 9 months and when binta finally pitied him(or wanted to turn him to Maga) she f**ked him. She discovered that Ali's D game is too strong to pass up and she's hooked. But at this time Ali has already moved on, he only wanted his own share of the cake, after all, the 9 months can't comman waste like that.

@bolded, can you throw more light on that please ??

2 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Dranoid: 2:19am On Jun 13, 2018
youcanmakeit:

@bolded, can you throw more light on that please ??

Bruh, the example was meant to explain it but anyways.

If the guy is not the girl's type or she sees him as a pest(which is a huge turn off) but she discovered that the sex is good, she can start to love him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by ikbnice(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2018
As funny as it sounds, what the OP is saying is the truth. I have heard girls say she will swear for a guy who wants to dump her after they have had sex. To girls, sex is more than a mere physical thing, it is more of emotional attachment.

Once you had good sex with an average naija girl, she feels you have taken some of her pride.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by chacoonder(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2018
ikbnice:
As funny as it sounds, what the OP is saying is the truth. I have heard girls say she will swear for a guy who wants to dump her after they have had sex. To girls, sex is more than a mere physical thing, it is more of emotional attachment.

Once you had good sex with an average naija girl, she feels you have taken some of her pride.
I concur with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by ChiChilolo(f): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2018
For me, I have to be in love before I can release my cookie jar not the other way round

Anyways what do I know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by naijacentric(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2018
ikbnice:

if its an emotional stuff wat about prostitutes dey dont show emotional attachment to their customers now

3 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by superemmy(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Dranoid:

Example:

Your example is the most accurate example I've ever seen on this forum and in the real world

4 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by ValZod(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2018
naijacentric:
if its an emotional stuff wat about prostitutes dey dont show emotional attachment to their customers now

Even Prostitutes have feelings for boyfriends, ya know - That one steady guy wey dey chop their kitten steady steady.

I've heard of runsgirls who pay their boyfriend's school fees

11 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by naijacentric(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2018
ValZod:

Even Prostitutes have feelings for boyfriends, ya know - That one steady guy wey dey chop their kitten steady steady.

I've heard of runsgirls who pay their boyfriend's school fees
lol naso

1 Like

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Na their way, guy. Never underestimate the power of your preek, bro.

6 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Dranoid: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2018
superemmy:

Your example is the most accurate example I've ever seen on this forum and in the real world
Lol.......... Thanks bro
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Dranoid: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Earthbound:
Na their way, guy. Never underestimate the power of your preek, bro.
Exactly......... You get am

2 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Auladimeji1: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiChilolo:
For me, I have to be in love before I can release my cookie jar not the other way round

Anyways what do I know
What's cookie jar

5 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Unluckrees(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Sugar97:
You never felt any love for her. You know what u wanted, you got it. You must be really proud of urself. Congratulations

Hehehehe...una sabi cry

5 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiChilolo:

Anyways what do I know

That cookie jar looks mighty expensive. You've done well for yourself, ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Lalas247(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2018
It’s the LAW OF THE LAND
EATING KITTY ISSA MUST !

Pls don’t quote me it’s Wednesday embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Charlex26: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
What tribe are u?
Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by DaveChapelle: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2018
It depends, did you chop the kpekus with fork and knife or with spoon, or you ate directly from the plate.

When. You eat directly from the plate, like a dog, she'll feel her kpekus is very special and nobody else should eat it like you do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2018
It honestly doesn't. The truth is sex makes most ladies insecure as they feel they have lost something of value. So once they have sex with you there's a bond formed and they don't want you to leave so that they don't feel used. Like they say, before sex the guy isn't thinking clearly but after sex, it switches to the girl. You clearly just wanted her body. She fell in love with you after it and now you are done. It's just the way the male and female mind is wired.
ValZod:
Why is it that a girl can never truly love you until you've chopped her kpekus.

There's this girl I chased and chased for over some months, she said she didn't love me and we should be friends. But the moment I chopped her kpekus, her life turned around and her story changed.

I don't feel the love for her anymore but Now she calls me steady telling me she loves me more. .

Why does kpekus determine relationships for ladies?

11 Likes

Re: (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? by stillseth: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2018
I saw someone said "cookies" and also kpekus too... Abeg wetin he mean? ? Na Hausa language?....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.