Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? (1287 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2018
You must not be a virgin to enjoy a very lovely, faithful & beautiful marriage.. Good character is the main key.. So for non-virgins, you don't need to lie to validate yourself.. You are special the way you are & you can be the best spouse ever...

The issue here is a non-virgin lying to be a virgin...

How would you react if on your wedding night, you discovered the so-called virgin is a serious non-virgin
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
loveformercy:
You must not be a virgin to enjoy a very lovely, faithful & beautiful marriage.. Good character is the main key.. So for non-virgins, you don't need to lie to validate yourself.. You are special the way you are & you can be the best spouse ever...

The issue here is a non-virgin lying to be a virgin...

How would you react if on your wedding night, you discovered the so-called virgin is a serious non-virgin
which one con be “serious non-virgin” again?
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by lovat(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Why should you take a lady to the altar without first testing if you guys are sexually compatible.
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by chris2face(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2018
The marriage will end that same night not because she is not a virgin but because she has started the marriage with lies
By the way getting married to a b virgin is not a guarantee you will have a good marriage
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by Divay22(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2018
lovat:
Why should you take a lady to the altar without first testing if you guys are sexually compatible.
And if you guys ain't compatible, you dump her and move on to the next
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by IamAirforce1: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Women should stop claiming to be what they are not and be truthful to their man because , if for me she lied to me she's never had sex before and I get to find out later she's as wide as borehole on our wedding night, that will be the end of the marriage .
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by lovat(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Divay22:

And if you guys ain't compatible, you dump her and move on to the next
Why should I marry a lady that I'm not sexually compatible with? Can't stand "Its paining me" ladies
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2018
chris2face:
The marriage will end that same night not because she is not a virgin but because she has started the marriage with lies
By the way getting married to a b virgin is not a guarantee you will have a good marriage

PEOPLE THAT START RELATIONSHIPS/MARRIAGES WITH LIES... WILL HAVE A LOT TO LIE ABOUT IN DUE COURSE BECAUSE MORE LIES WILL BE NEEDED TO PROTECT THE OTHER LIES.. SO THE CYCLE NEVER ENDS.

HAVING A GOOD MARRIAGE IS BIGGER THAN PEOPLE'S SEX STATE.
UNFORTUNATELY, IT'S TOO DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by chris2face(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PEOPLE THAT START RELATIONSHIPS/MARRIAGES WITH LIES... WILL HAVE A LOT TO LIE ABOUT IN DUE COURSE BECAUSE MORE LIES WILL BE NEEDED TO PROTECT THE OTHER LIES.. SO THE CYCLE NEVER ENDS.

HAVING A GOOD MARRIAGE IS BIGGER THAN PEOPLE'S SEX STATE.
UNFORTUNATELY, IT'S TOO DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT.
Bruh u nailed it good one
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by ImaIma1(f): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2018
lovat:
Why should I marry a lady that I'm not sexually compatible with? Can't stand "Its paining me" ladies

So you dump her after deflowering her. And the next guy dates her and says they are not compatible and moves on.

And you guys will keep saying how it is hard to find a virgin. That most ladies have been used around.
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by Nazgul: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2018
I will bundle her back to her father's house and collect back my bride price. I hate liars. undecided
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by pelicanbeau(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
And how can we test the veracity of men lies too when it comes to virginity? Must it be only ladies at the receiving end?

I think we are both in the ship together and nobody should be left alone in this regard.
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by Lonestar124: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Her reaction before the wedding will tell me if she is lying or not.

I will consider her because I already known she is lying.

Build your union in truth. Lying is an impediment in marriage.
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by Lalas247(f): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
who cares....
virgin or not .. that won't make a happy home..

nonsense. judging their future on how wide or tight a Vagina is undecided
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by don4real18(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
And how can we test the veracity of men lies too when it comes to virginity? Must it be only ladies at the receiving end?

I think we are both in the ship together and nobody should be left alone in this regard.
I can teach you how to tell the difference in men but it will require you to visit me as there will have to be a physical case study grin
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by AryEmber(f): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
This stupidity never ends.
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by lovat(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you dump her after deflowering her. And the next guy dates her and says they are not compatible and moves on.

And you guys will keep saying how it is hard to find a virgin. That most ladies have been used around.

Do you want to tell me with all sincerity that you didn't test with your hubby before settling down with him?

#Realist
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by ubunja(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
i kill a hoe
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

who cares....

nonsense. judging their future on how wide or tight a Virgina' is undecided

bitter non-virgins are always easy to spot.

2 Likes

Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by Abascoh: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

who cares....

nonsense. judging their future on how wide or tight a Virgina' is undecided

I believe it's a Vagina
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:

virginity is only for women.
just like money issues are the men's headache.
if a man must verify virginity you also must verify moola
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
chris2face:
yes it is. date a virgin and see the difference. some of us have dealt with virgins before
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by chris2face(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
ubunja:
yes it is. date a virgin and see the difference. some of us have dealt with virgins before
I wont argue with u but i want u to know that not all virgins will make a good wife nigga u need to look beyond virginity there is more to life than being a virgin.
I commend them though they got my respect but personally dont need one
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by ubunja(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
chris2face:

I wont argue with u but i want u to know that not all virgins will make a good wife nigga u need to look beyond virginity there is more to life than being a virgin.
I commend them though they got my respect but personally dont need one
a girl who can control herself in this age of immorality and stay true is a clear winner.virginity is a choice. if a girl chooses to wait for you Mr Right, you can bet she'll be loyal. its not rocket science.
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by ImaIma1(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
lovat:
Do you want to tell me with all sincerity that you didn't test with your hubby before settling down with him?

#Realist

I would be delusional to think that you would believe any answer i give you...yes...no...it won't matter.

Just do not be among the guys that keep branding girls "olosho" etc. Because you have contributed in making them increase their body counts.
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered He Or She Lied On Virginity? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
ImaIma1:

I would be delusional to think that you would believe any answer i give you...yes...no...it won't matter.

Just do not be among the guys that keep branding girls "olosho" etc. Because you have contributed in making them increase their body counts.
GOD BLESS you for this response.
Sometimes you ignore people like him here.

(1) (Reply)

HELP PLEASE! How Can I Get Him Without Being A Threat? / My Peeps, Make Una Caption This Ambode I Dey Humble Image / Lady Who Denounced Hubby On Fbk Fights Dirty With Another Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.