Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex (34014 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by Oyindidi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

I am fine babe, how are you too?
I'm fine dear, I see one guy create thread for you. Watin happen?
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by IamD18: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....just like your fellow misogynist @Ubunja, you make sense sometimes. So when I see "sensefull" comments from any of you that don't have to do with your repulsive views & opinions about women, I affirm and like.
cool cool cool

And you know that comment I agreed to re-echos what we were discussing in the other thread which you still owe me a reply btw.

I'm not a misogynist embarassed We don't have misogynist on this planet, how's it even possible to hate a woman? cheesy

Sensible post, you sure mean post that has nothing to do with the bitter truth about you ladies, isn't it? undecided

I'm lost dear, could you please re-ask the question which I'm yet to give you a reply.
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by Kingspin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Boys and girls in Nigeria these days are getting madder beyond recovering at the rate they pursuing sex.
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm fine dear, I see one guy create thread for you. Watin happen?

LOL. That guy doesn't wanna give up on my matter.
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by Oyindidi(f): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. That guy doesn't wanna give up on my matter.
Stay safe. Was wondering what could be the reason grin
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by dontbothermuch: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
How did you measure the size?
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by Notebook123: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
madridguy:
Woman and their razor blade mouth tongue

Well, am with Emeka on this, 10K is even too much for the evening newspaper.
10k for this buhari time .I non try am ooo.indomie and soft drink,.those it all
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by chris31(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Don't believe everything a woman tell u about sexual harassment including ur wife
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by MissJoy29(f): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

I'm not a misogynist embarassed We don't have misogynist on this planet, how's it even possible to hate a woman? cheesy

Sensible post, you sure mean post that has nothing to do with the bitter truth about you ladies, isn't it? undecided

I'm lost dear, could you please re-ask the question which I'm yet to give you a reply .
We sure have cos you are one. grin

Lol...if it's a sensible post, even if it's the bitter truth about women, I will still "thumb up" invisibly and like. I ain't biased. cheesy

@bolded, check your mentions.
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by IamD18: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
MissJoy29:

We sure have cos you are one. grin

Lol...if it's a sensible post, even if it's the bitter truth about women, I will still "thumb up" invisibly and like. I ain't biased. cheesy

@bolded, check your mentions.

Lol, chai grin She said I hate women. Should I provr you wrong?

I know what ladies call "Sensible" cool I sure do.
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by crafteck(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wat of 12k5
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by enonche85(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Crying more than the bereaved, There is something your sister isn't telling you....No man will just meet a lady online and start pricing sex, There must have been some sort of conversation, Calm down sister....I can feel your pain

I disagree with u, some guys are that stupid. They believe every lady is a sex object and should be bedded.
Re: Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex by enonche85(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
The guy right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / My Relationship Is About Crashing / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.