Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? (2478 Views)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Am I wrong?
I'm trying to let my brain process that..

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro u well known on nairaland for creating thread nagging like woman (no ofeense ) angry

check when my account was created.. He can't possibly have 2 accounts registered long ago.. And still active
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
austyn0:
Damn....

Laughs,, If I am to guess what made him an ex, I could guess right,, outta curiosity I wanna ask questions,, but one thing I know for sure is you truly loved this guy and still loves him even as an ex...
guess, ask questions but one thing for sure you don't know why he became an ex
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2018
ultimate77:

This look matured though, if not that my ex doesn't know anything except fb intagram and whatsap, I would have concluded she wrote this..
But her sense never reach nairaland..
why? You don't need to pay to be a nairalander. This is the largest Nigerian forum.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Katier00:
why? You don't need to pay to be a nairalander. This is the largest Nigerian forum.

yea, I know. But the girl just naturally don't have passion for what or places where people seem to interact intelligently... All she knows is look celebrity gossip, watch useless z world. She can never be found where people interact better things.

Imagine person finish university without knowing how the school library looked like. One day I followed her to school to help her clear some issues she accumulated as a result of ill health, we passed through the school library and I intentionally asked "babe, how many times have you accessed this library? She replied " why should I use the library when I have my room" shocked shocked I said chisos are u kidding me? My younger bro is here, he a 4 pointer and he is always in the library
And then I said to myself, see this girl wey barely get 1.9 day talk.mhen I weak all over..

Myself was among the best in school, but I do library. so who talking here? My dear, I weak, I just give up.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by austyn0(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Katier00:
guess, ask questions but one thing for sure you don't know why he became an ex
He cheated,,, didn't he?
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2018
austyn0:
He cheated,,, didn't he?
yes but I didn't leave him because of that, no sane woman does. You see you can't guess why and questions and guessing time is over.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by austyn0(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Katier00:
yes but I didn't leave him because of that, no sane woman does. You see you can't guess why and questions and guessing time is over.
I understand you don't wanna talk much abou it,, probably because memories of it still hurts....

Anyways,, I shoulder-tapped you because I purely understand how you feel.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2018
ultimate77:

yea, I know. But the girl just naturally don't have passion for what or places where people seem to interact intelligently... All she knows is look celebrity gossip, watch useless z world. She can never be found where people interact better things.

Imagine person finish university without knowing how the school library looked like. One day I followed her to school to help her clear some issues she accumulated as a result of ill health, we passed through the school library and I intentionally asked "babe, how many times have you accessed this library? She replied " why should I use the library when I have my room" shocked shocked I said chisos are u kidding me? My younger bro is here, he a 4 pointer and he is always in the library
And then I said to myself, see this girl wey barely get 1.9 day talk.mhen I weak all over..

Myself was among the best in school, but I do library. so who talking here? My dear, I weak, I just give up.
lol this is funny. Next time dear try to date your mind alike, your social equal or even higher. Those that can never leave you the way they met you. If there is anything I learnt from my ex is that perseverance is the key to success and I have keyed in to that
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Katier00:
lol this is funny. Next time dear try to date your mind alike, your social equal or even higher. Those that can never leave you the way they met you. If there is anything I learnt from my ex is that perseverance is the key to success and I have keyed in to that

I like people who really appreciate whatever little one does for them. I do that a lot and I let the person know I really do appreciate what ever it is they did for me.

You can imagine someone you take your time to teach whatever she wants and after breakup she calls you "wicked person" that hurts ESP. When you know you are nothing close to being wicked. Oh, God help me cos I fear dating someone else now. Oya imagine when she doesn't have data for 5 minutes mood changes and problem don start.. It's well though, I wish her well.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Kinggnicole(f): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Nah. You just showing the ex that you are weak and can't do without her.

Those aren't manly qualities. Once an ex, always an ex.

Consign the memories into the dustbin of history. That's the only time you'll be able to move on and find love elsewhere.

Unless of course you broke her heart and you're trying to worm your way back into her good graces.

Then letter writing is permitted.

Not always true.
Sometimes acknowledging those memories, savoring them and feeling the emotions that come with them helps for better closure.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
ultimate77:

I like people who really appreciate whatever little one does for them. I do that a lot and I let the person know I really do appreciate what ever it is they did for me.

You can imagine someone you take your time to teach whatever she wants and after breakup she calls you "wicked person" that hurts ESP. When you know you are nothing close to being wicked. Oh, God help me cos I fear dating someone else now. Oya imagine when she doesn't have data for 5 minutes mood changes and problem don start.. It's well though, I wish her well.
be happy my guy and don't shut your heart, you will find a lady that will love, respect and appreciate you sooner enough. Let go of those bad memories and be happy. Cheers
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Katier00:
be happy my guy and don't shut your heart, you will find a lady that will love, respect and appreciate you sooner enough. Let go of those bad memories and be happy. Cheers
are you actually fair skinned?
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
FatherJP:

grin Seems i can guess right with you bro. He must have been the first to pluck from the garden.
lol very funny but not true
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
ultimate77:
are you actually fair skinned?

?
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ElsonMorali: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Not always true.
Sometimes acknowledging those memories, savoring them and feeling the emotions that come with them helps for better closure.

True. But writing a letter to your ex only shows that you are probably stalking their ass.

There are ways in which you could deal with the remnants of the emotions from the failed relationship but I don't think writing a letter to your ex is one of them even if you are pining for them.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Katier00:
?

Cos I want to know
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
ultimate77:

Cos I want to know
what do you want to know again?
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Katier00:
what do you want to know again?
Have a nice day girlfriend... Your contributions were exciquicite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Lost Her For Good? / Watch Sex Video Of Ghana Lady Mercy Adwoa Seen In Leaked Video / Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.