Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Is This Observation True About Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Observation True About Men And Women (435 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Observation True About Men And Women by Axis313(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Someone just told me now that he observed that on Fridays guys goes to banks to makes huge cash withdrawals,while on Mondays ladies goes to banks to make cash deposits into their accounts.
Is this true?
Just read between the line.
Re: Is This Observation True About Men And Women by IamPlato(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018

Me I Dont Have Big Money
Re: Is This Observation True About Men And Women by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Axis313:
Someone just told me now that he observed that on Fridays guys makes huge cash withdrawals,while on Mondays ladies goes to make cash deposits.
Is this true?
Go to the nearest bank and ask them
Re: Is This Observation True About Men And Women by Axis313(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
Go to the nearest bank and ask them
grin
During the weekend, men spend the cash withdrawn on ladies, while on weekdays girls deposits the money spent on them into their bank accounts.
Re: Is This Observation True About Men And Women by pelicanbeau(f): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Here to read comments and following bumper to bumper...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Selfish One? / 6 Daily Habits That Distorts Any Relationship / Bride Runs Off With Lover 16 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.