Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final (86854 Views)

Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles / BREAKING: Messi Banned From Playing For Argentina For 3 Months And Fined $50k / Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by frubben(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
MobileGees:
pig?
are you thinking what I'm thinking?
better pork meat

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by princeisah26(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
How much did APC pay the owner grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by franka19: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
But where did they see the pig from the pictures displayed, touch the Nigeria flag?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by MightySparrow: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
FIFA Pigball
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Guestlander: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Psychic bacon.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by ovcwality(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigeria hater spotted
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dem bribe the pig to predict naija reaching d semifinals. Pig was not honest in its prediction.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Oritzy: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ok
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Ambitionsway: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
princeisah26:
How much did APC pay the owner grin

Apc promise the owner 1st class 9ja olosho angry

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by GCsomething: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pls pig! You would be wrong this time.

I am sorry. #This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by LazyNairalander(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
okay you never can tell.
Check my signature and thank me later
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by ekenzify(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
END TIME PIG
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by gcof(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigeria will always prove the law of nature and prediction wrong...pig go and rest You still dey learn work
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Donjazzy12(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is one of the world cup that Nigeria is most celebrated and very hopeful even before the competition starts. I do hope for some mysterious reasons we win this world cup and shock the world.

Check my signature for FREE INTERNET DATA
Sure! This feels like 1994!
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Kaydans(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Strictly for betters..

Before you go and place your bet on Nigeria, remember is a shitthole country and pigs likes a shiithole country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Sike(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
We full ground dey wait
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Ugosample(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
slawomir:
am not surprised as the name implies psychic pig.
the pig is mad
Nigeria that will not even make it out of their group stage
na only one point and a goal them go manage bring back to naija. and na against Iceland them go get that point through draw. 1-1

Pessimist
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Abfinest007(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
slawomir:
am not surprised as the name implies psychic pig.
the pig is mad
Nigeria that will not even make it out of their group stage
na only one point and a goal them go manage bring back to naija. and na against Iceland them go get that point through draw. 1-1
others are wishing eir con3 well but ur own is different
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
"PIG " Who Predicted "TRUMP’S " Victory Picks Nigeria For semi-final.

"PIG" and "TRUMP".

If you know, you know.

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Just2endowed2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Laugh won kii me here I beg grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by ruggedtimi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
xtivin:
How many of you noticed the type of good football Saudi Arabia is playing?, They will progress this time.
the pig sniffed Saudi Arabia out
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by catofin(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
una day clap for poverty
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by TrillionBrains(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hahahaha so naija go use this one hold small body shaaa [url=trillionclues.com] Trillionclues [/url]
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ambitionsway:

Apc promise the owner 1st class 9ja olosho angry
the owner is a female
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by redangel2017: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
This player wey don carry wound for leg abi.. Maybe the pig predicted loosers grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Duru009(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigeria will certainly qualify from the group stage,

You can bet your hard earned money on this!
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Edonojie007(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
I Foresee The Spirit Of 1994,blowing Over Nigeria. Its Unusual. Brothers,dust Your Seats,this One Would Shake The Whole Africa.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by excomarow(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:
Let our boys not hear this o.

Before they will go and play anyhow thinking that the pig has assured them of victory.

Abi oooo grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Muslims hate pigs, so therefore MURIC is will soon give them seven days ultimatum to bring that prediction down

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Rejoice5000(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
maxiuc:
Super eagles na baba all the players na super

In those days the super eagles fans always use players name to sing but now the Fans has lost their voices due hunger and bad performance of our players
hunger kwa?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by DadaStephen1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's actually true that the pig mystic marcus predicts.
I only hope Super Eagles will not spoil his records.
I will be happy if we get to the Semi Finals though.

On a lighter note, if this pig was bred in Nigeria, what do you think will happen to it?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Hotw: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
kennygee:
Following this post for future purposes.

If you know, you know.

I dey tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath / Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.