Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final (86839 Views)

Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles / BREAKING: Messi Banned From Playing For Argentina For 3 Months And Fined $50k / Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Damminglola:
Lemme start laughing in advance grin grin grin. But on a more serious note, what will eventually happen to those apples later??

What happens to the cake after the glamour and the party is over?

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by ibbo: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
The pig don smoke weed ni
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Bimpe29: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Allahu A'alam...
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by davillian(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is one of the world cup that Nigeria is most celebrated and very hopeful even before the competition starts. I do hope for some mysterious reasons we win this world cup and shock the world.

Check my signature for FREE BROWSING DATA

LIKE if you think Nigeria will reach the Semifinals
SHARE if you think otherwise
Nigeria to win. The world cup is 200 odds means we get hope
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by owbabs: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
World cup bracket makes it impossible for Nigeria Argentina and Uruguay to get to the semis at once

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by MxFactor: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why Argentina? grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by omojesu202(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
MobileGees:
pig?
are you thinking what I'm thinking?
you want to bet Nigeria
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by tunezvic(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
The pig vision was probably blurred..
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by clemco33(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
una don start again?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Mcalakowe: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Animal over humans. Go go deyy shaa
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by davidodiba(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is one of the world cup that Nigeria is most celebrated and very hopeful even before the competition starts. I do hope for some mysterious reasons we win this world cup and shock the world.

Check my signature for FREE BROWSING DATA

LIKE if you think Nigeria will reach the Semifinals
SHARE if you think otherwise

I really share your thoughts. ...
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
But but but... He was just pigging!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Drummerboy15(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
the pig Don sniff oshogbo weed before the prediction.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by greenguy: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pig?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by OBJlive: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
this pig again.they call it baale of Ife kingdom, the other day it predicted that buhari would fail but would want to do the unthinkable only to be forced out by the international community
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Tijay90(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
This pig that is high...I'll listen to the cat... What was its prediction?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by thunderbabs: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Make i rent this pig deal with bet9ja small na sad

Mk i jus use d pig select 12 straight draws...

Dassol
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by apex4545(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dear PIG,
Thank you for your evercomingtrue predictions. Abeg who go win nxt year election for Nigeria? I anxiously await your response thank you.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Czar01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
owbabs:
World cup bracket makes it impossible for Nigeria Argentina and Uruguay to get to the semis at once

Exactly. I carried paper and pen sef to draw all the possibilities I could think of.

The pig was just selecting the best apples to eat jare
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by piippa(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's possible. A famous Astrologist predicts the captain of the eventual winner of the World Cup to be born in 1986 or 1987. Uruguay's captain Diego Godin was born in 1986, Messi 1987, Obi Mikel 1987. Others are Hugo Loris of France, Manuel Neur of Germany, and Sergio Ramos of Spain. But the planets favour Messi the most. Expect any of these countries to win. But Argentina to Win.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by babtunns(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
I no blame the pig na d person wey gv am apple chop I blame...
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by kenoz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Okay
Let's wait till then
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by dexteer555(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nairabet straight
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Notebook123: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:
Let our boys not hear this o.

Before they will go and play anyhow thinking that the pig has assured them of victory.
na buhari disguise as big.make he take pull our legs.nig way non go fit score one goal
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Paschy88(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
I hear
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Encyclopedia1: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2018
The pig must be high grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by TheUbermensch: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2018
eleojo23:
Let our boys not hear this o.

Before they will go and play anyhow thinking that the pig has assured them of victory.

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Eldee54321(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Tthe prediction animals don staart again for dis WORLD CUP..no be OCTOPUS again....nah pig...even. See d name dem take describe am...PSYCHIC PIG.. cool
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Seanonaira(m): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2018
2018 Russia World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final

READ MORE HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/2018-russia-world-cup-psychic-pig-picks-nigeria-and-argentina-for-semi-final/

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by holyeye1989(m): 2:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Octopus is wetin we need to wreck bet9ja....with correct score...pig na pig

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath / Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.