Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final (86849 Views)

Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles / BREAKING: Messi Banned From Playing For Argentina For 3 Months And Fined $50k / Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Geesaintagape: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
I thought humans are superior to animals what is happening is like the the opposite
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by funshoquadri: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
chloride6:
Must be an IPOB Pig grin grin grin
Abeg ooh, make nobody quote me.
Just catching fun grin grin grin
I no be BMC abeg
I thought as much they are the only pigs I know I no mention name o
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by madjune(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerians and religion and superstition and drama and...

Need I say more?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by jnrbayano(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
kennygee:
Following this post for future purposes.

If you know, you know.

Which future purposes?

Nigeria can only meet Argentina again after the group stage in the finals.

They can't meet in any other stage other than in the finals.

That pig is due for slaughter
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Tonimordred(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hw i wish sey i dey close 2 dis pig d moment she predicted naija among d final 4....i 4 jst put water 4 fire immediately

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by maryalloy(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
i believe naija will go far in this world cup #soarsupereagles
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by promise4wonders: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
the super eagles will make a mark at the world cup. they will go beyond the record of any African country in the history lane.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Tonimordred(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:
Let our boys not hear this o.

Before they will go and play anyhow thinking that the pig has assured them of victory.
the funniest part is particular nigeria will be the one to cast the prediction of this pig before you it ,the pig will start choosen the wrong choice
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by hope4life: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:

Before they will go and play anyhow thinking that the pig has assured them of victory.

Even if it is Quarters Final,we will celebrate them.Anything can happen
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by femo86(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
BET9ja don hammer........like

OR

BET9ja must pay............share
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by RexTramadol1: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
How dare someone call it IPOB pig?

Where is the place of mutual respect?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by zoomman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
grin Pig ko Goat ni
If the entire livestock animals like make them pick Nigeria.
By the time iceland Croatia and Argentina use us do peppersoup then we go fly back naija use the animals do welcome back peppersoup grin
It's well with your self esteem....
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Bard: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
A cow predicted Ajax will defeat Man U in the Europa final, people believed and bet away their life savings on the prediction of a bloody cow. I'm not surprised people will believe a pigs prediction, oya bet9ja people una market don land. Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Damminglola(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
imitateMe:

Only a female would have made that comment.
We are talking football, someone is talking apple. Do you have any idea how much I stand to make if this prediction comes true
Look at this one calling me someone oooo. Do you know how much I gave my brother to start staking for me concerning this World Cup matches?? At the same time, those apples can’t just go to waste like that. They are expensive here nah.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Bullhari007(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
the pig must be high on codeine and tramadol, who are who are they going to beat to reach the semi final buhari evil unclean spirits must have possess that pig
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Just2endowed2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
jnrbayano:

Which future purposes?

Nigeria can only meet Argentina again after the group stage in the finals.

They can't meet in any other stage other than in the finals.

That pig is due for slaughter

They can meet in the semi final oga. Do the maths
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by AiiVee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
make we dey look
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by souljaboy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Don't really know why I'm excited about this !
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
End time Pig...
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by abrahym(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
chloride6:
Must be an IPOB Pig grin grin grin

Abeg ooh, make nobody quote me.

Just catching fun grin grin grin

I no be BMC abeg

We don't need to bring tribalism to everything

to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate
Madness is what you demonstrate
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Alhajiemeritus: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
slawomir:
am not surprised as the name implies psychic pig.
the pig is mad
Nigeria that will not even make it out of their group stage
na only one point and a goal them go manage bring back to naija. and na against Iceland them go get that point through draw. 1-1
Iceland go beat naija.
Iceland no be easy team.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Bullhari007(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:
This is one of the world cup that Nigeria is most celebrated and very hopeful even before the competition starts. I do hope for some mysterious reasons we win this world cup and shock the world.

Check my signature for FREE INTERNET DATA

LIKE if you think Nigeria will reach the Semifinals
SHARE if you think otherwise
with that basket manning our post, bros this is mission impossible, abeg wake up before you wet your bed
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Mutemenot(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:

lol. na so my guy them go do juju enter match, with full assurance say na them go win. at the end them carry loose the match by 3 goals to nothing. them use annoyance visit native doctor grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Masterclass32: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Imagine this pig. Nigeria semi finals? With the way they are playing?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by femo86(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Gala money

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by gaventa: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Set up
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Switruth: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
kennygee:
Following this post for future purposes.

If you know, you know.
Marvel e do tey oh. Where u dey since.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by DIYhackers: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bullhari007:
with that basket manning our post, bros this is mission impossible, abeg wake up before you wet your bed
we're all hopeful
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by femicyrus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
there is no way Argentina, Uruguay and Nigeria can all play in the semi final. one of them must be replaced with a team from group E/F/G/H. Uruguay is in group A, Belgium in group G, while group D will produce 2 countries

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by jnrbayano(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Just2endowed2:

They can meet in the semi final oga. Do the maths

I have. They can't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath / Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.