Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final (86855 Views)

Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles / BREAKING: Messi Banned From Playing For Argentina For 3 Months And Fined $50k / Messi's Hatrick Qualifies Argentina For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Honestly I see it coming Germany will clash out of the group stage I once said that this yr world cup will bring so many surprises imagine carry Nigeria to play semi final with Argentina omo d odd go bad put am like #500 relax with ur zobo drink and be smiling grin...

I played some crazy games will b releasing d code 2moro Just follow. Me if u wanna catch d vibe
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Nazarene2000: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ehya! This pig � has already proved itself wrong this time around.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Just2endowed2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
jnrbayano:

I have. They can't
In 2002. Turkey and Brazil meet in group stage and they played again in semi final where Brazil finally won
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
benjsniper33:
If naija no reach semifinal, na to kill the pig chop

Make d owner no hear u say that ooo grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by prossity: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Patiently waiting...
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by born2loveee(f): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
undecided undecided grin grin pig pig we hail oo no go fall our hand o
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hahahahahaha pig na here you lose your prediction.this team no go fit qualify even group stage,if dem do self na luck.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Harrynight(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked

Abeg forget that pig mata, even as useless as goat is, e no sey Donald Trump go win dat election

I hope our boys don't rake this serious, buh rather put in their all as each game comes by
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by jnrbayano(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Just2endowed2:

In 2002. Turkey and Brazil meet in group stage and they played again in semi final where Brazil finally won

You see where your calculation failed you? Using a previous tourney as a reference.

Go and check this year's World Cup and see a difference in fixtures....when done, return and quote me.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by geezynoni: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
This pig must be mad
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
slawomir:
am not surprised as the name implies psychic pig.
the pig is mad
Nigeria that will not even make it out of their group stage
na only one point and a goal them go manage bring back to naija. and na against Iceland them go get that point through draw. 1-1

If nigeria no qualify 4 Grp stage I will give u 1k airtime of any network of ur choice but if they qualify 4rm Grp stage u will delete this ur post and tender an apology do u agree
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mehn, this pig looks like the spawn of Satan.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by janejive(f): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Desdola:
If wishes were horses......
Beggars will ride
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Bizibi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
They will kill it
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by dazblak(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
I also see the super Eagles of Nigeria in the Semi finals
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Skmoda360(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
So fake and lame....I pray oooo....with most boring midfeldiers.....
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol Nice way to rake in money for the Bet owners.

People will stake high only for Nigeria lose that match.
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Just2endowed2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
jnrbayano:

You see where your calculation failed you? Using a previous tourney as a reference.

Go and check this year's World Cup and see a difference in fixtures....when done, return and quote me.

I dont need to quote u..... Do ur myths.... Its 32 team and each team in a group can meet twice provided they scale to the semi final. Since 1994 and 2002. Teams meet twice and it's still same formula on the way to the final.

Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by koolaid87: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bet 9ja goons, pls don't go there ooo

I
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked
See pig wey neva baff for months with I'm stinking fur dey come predict match. I blame the owner wey hide tramadol behind I'm cage Now see what has happened.

grin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by oisujeh(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Make una nor follow this prediction go play Bet9ja. HBP is real grin
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by ofuonyebi: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
i hope this pig is not hungry this time around?

nigeria has lost a lot of friendly matches to very lowly teams not to talk the world cup proper..

the pig should stop dreaming with some loafers who may want to join the elede muuu

nigera should thank God if we escape to qualify from the group
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Aldebaran(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pig? grin

O. K Psychic
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Trexnemesis(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
sparko1:
pig you say!, some people might find that repulsive!

Maybe swine is better, abi?
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by cabilla(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:
Let our boys not hear this o.

Before they will go and play anyhow thinking that the pig has assured them of victory.
hahahaha funny nigga
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Nokio1: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Send the pig to Makurdi...Anty Iember will pick the correct ganishing things...
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Respect55(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
eleojo23:
Let our boys not hear this o.

Before they will go and play anyhow thinking that the pig has assured them of victory.
U mean as in assurance
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by val15: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Menn I no fit talk
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by chukwumar(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
It depends on how it goes sha.... #teamnigeria....
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by ejimatic: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
the pig Don smoke Indian hemp
Re: World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final by Anfieldster(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pig high on fever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath / Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.