Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,454 members, 7,853,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer (17523 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by selemempe: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
slap1:

I am Igbo. I agree to an extent, but we have someone like OUK.
ouk never insulted buhari in 2015...he was even having issues with pdp in his state then
Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by HomeOfMe(f): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
1960ng:
Festus Keyamo, senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), does not believe the figures of the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on increase in poverty under the current administration President Mohammadu Buhari.

San FestusKeyamo, who is spokesman of the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari, disclosed this in a chat with a Interviewer.

Asked why he thought Buhari deserved re-election in light of reports on growing poverty and the weak economy, Keyamo said, “Where does the National Bureau of Statistics get its figures from? I don’t believe those statistics!”Nigerian are becoming richer under Buhari the NBS are liars.

Statistics from the NBS show that unemployment has been on the increase under Buhari, millions of people lost their jobs from 2015 till date.

According to the bureau, 18.80 percent where unemployed in the third quarter of 2017, compared to the 9.90 percent in the third quarter of 2015.

Keyamo expressed optimism that Buhari would be re-elected in 2019, saying the president will instil a different political culture in the country before he retires and he is better than any Leader Nigeria has seen.

“He (Buhari) needs time to instil that culture different from what we have learnt government is all about,” he said.

Let’s be honest, most young people of our generation grew up to know only the PDP system, which is – and was – only about money.”

The Buhari re-election campaign spokesman said unlike the PDP “whose oxygen is money”, Buhari did not need federal funds to clinch his re-election, saying his supporters would be happy to sell their possessions and go hungry for his re-election.

He said Buhari also needed to consolidate his anti-corruption war and deal a final blow on insecurity, describing insinuations that the president was sponsoring herdsmen as “satanic and idiotic.”

He also spoke on the president’s reference to Nigerian youths as “lazy”; allegations that he abandoned the defendant in the Ozubulu church killings to join Buhari; and what he thought his former mentor and leading human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehimi (SAN), would have done with Buhari’s government.

When asked if he would support full disclosure of the health status of all the candidates in the 2019 campaign, Keyamo said, “I agree that candidates should declare their health status. But if somebody is sick and is well and now discloses that he is well now, fine. He (Buhari) is ready to go; he is fit to go. Abacha was not sick at all, no history; yet he slumped and died.”

He also expressed support for presidential debate and President Buhari will be ready than ever.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/13/i-dont-believe-nbs-figures-says-keyamo-on-growing-poverty-under-buhari/
I've always known keyamo not to be a sincere person,Wtf! Nigerians getting richer?..,you people are impossible. No wonder they hired him.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
This man is shameless

Useless swine

See how peanuts can make someone lose all respect and sanity

Cc lzaa Evablizin

not even respect conscience and morality..
Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
APC is a Satanic agencies.

Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by Oxalic(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Seriously, people should be questioning the mental health of this man.
Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by Andibot(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
But they believed the statistics from the same board when it said Nigeria is officially out of recession recently.
Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by McDonJay(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Behold!!!
The new Chief Propagandist!
Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by yungtunes(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2018
1960ng:
Festus Keyamo, senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), does not believe the figures of the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on increase in poverty under the current administration President Mohammadu Buhari.

San FestusKeyamo, who is spokesman of the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari, disclosed this in a chat with a Interviewer.

Asked why he thought Buhari deserved re-election in light of reports on growing poverty and the weak economy, Keyamo said, “Where does the National Bureau of Statistics get its figures from? I don’t believe those statistics!”Nigerian are becoming richer under Buhari the NBS are liars.

Statistics from the NBS show that unemployment has been on the increase under Buhari, millions of people lost their jobs from 2015 till date.

According to the bureau, 18.80 percent where unemployed in the third quarter of 2017, compared to the 9.90 percent in the third quarter of 2015.

Keyamo expressed optimism that Buhari would be re-elected in 2019, saying the president will instil a different political culture in the country before he retires and he is better than any Leader Nigeria has seen.

“He (Buhari) needs time to instil that culture different from what we have learnt government is all about,” he said.

Let’s be honest, most young people of our generation grew up to know only the PDP system, which is – and was – only about money.”

The Buhari re-election campaign spokesman said unlike the PDP “whose oxygen is money”, Buhari did not need federal funds to clinch his re-election, saying his supporters would be happy to sell their possessions and go hungry for his re-election.

He said Buhari also needed to consolidate his anti-corruption war and deal a final blow on insecurity, describing insinuations that the president was sponsoring herdsmen as “satanic and idiotic.”

He also spoke on the president’s reference to Nigerian youths as “lazy”; allegations that he abandoned the defendant in the Ozubulu church killings to join Buhari; and what he thought his former mentor and leading human rights lawyer, Gani Fawehimi (SAN), would have done with Buhari’s government.

When asked if he would support full disclosure of the health status of all the candidates in the 2019 campaign, Keyamo said, “I agree that candidates should declare their health status. But if somebody is sick and is well and now discloses that he is well now, fine. He (Buhari) is ready to go; he is fit to go. Abacha was not sick at all, no history; yet he slumped and died.”

He also expressed support for presidential debate and President Buhari will be ready than ever.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/13/i-dont-believe-nbs-figures-says-keyamo-on-growing-poverty-under-buhari/

Some people need servicing ooo... pls someone should service his brain
How cld he say such a thing?
Where d prices of goods... no foooood! r on d increase
Dis guy is not just @ all
Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by dbanjj1629(m): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Walahi this idiot is high on some liquor.
Re: Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer by eaglejay13(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2018
slowbreeze:

Exactly..Buhari remains exceedingly irrelevant in the South East.Nobody even send am.The 5% among Igbos that gave the fool Buhari votes; are still going to be d same 5% that will vote him again.

Wrong, more like 2% or even 1%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly / 113 Generals Retire From Army / 'NGO Of The Year': Kwankwaso Commends IgbereTVAwards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.