Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 (6760 Views)

Thread For Automotive Technician With Advanced Or No Scope Diagnosis Skill / Automotive Electrical Electronics Systems And Diagnostics Technician Training / American Automotive Technician Training Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Why location-independent training makes sense and has been adopted by all OEs

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2018
The most important benefit of elearning for students

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
1. The most accommodating form of education or instruction

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
2. Unlimited lecture retakes...retake until you master...

How many times can you bother the master technician to bring you up to speed?

With location-independent training, no bothering oga pata pata to teach you again and again when oga is always busy anyway

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
3. Why should you be trained in yesterday's technology?

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2018
4. Learn at your pace...save on travel time and cost..concentrate on what you really need to learn not what the schedule dictates you have to learn

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
5. Scalability

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
6. Consistency

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
7. Reduced cost (for the learner, etc)

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
8. Effectiveness

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
9. Environmentally friendly

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Is elearning suitable for the automotive industry?

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by 1stNumeroUno: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dear AutoElectng, is there possibility of you breaking the whole programme into modules E.g I might be interested only in HVAC or Suspension & Steering, cause of cost in short.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoTechNG: 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Dear AutoElectng, is there possibility of you breaking the whole programme into modules E.g I might be interested only in HVAC or Suspension & Steering, cause of cost in short.

I work with AutoElectNG...I am third in command...and since he is not permitted to post...spambot ban...I will deputize...
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Hello, what is your budget? We can talk in camera if you wish... let's see what we can work out!
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2018
AutoElectNG:
Due to popular request...we have finally set in motion all that is required to make this a reali[/b]

I am trying to get accros to your sums but i just seemed not to find it, and I was told you emailed me a month ago but i cant find that email to get to know the content of your msg,,
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2018
AutoElectNG:
5. Scalability

Connect with,me on whats app on 08061371793 lets talk i will be checking your websiites to see if the content you have they march my aspiration and reach...
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by radautoworks: 5:26am On Aug 16, 2018
If you ever hold one of your courses in Lagos and need a practicals lab, you can use our spot. No charge.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2018
radautoworks:
If you ever hold one of your courses in Lagos and need a practicals lab, you can use our spot. No charge.

Best news I ever heard....I will tell you why very soon

1 Like

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2018
radautoworks:

Best news I ever heard....I will tell you why very soon

I cannot thank you enough
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by radautoworks: 3:36am On Jun 23, 2019
AutoElectNG:
Due to popular request...we have finally set in motion all that is required to make this a reality.

Welcome to structured learning (step by step instead of haphazard training) of the highest possible quality which to a large extent does not currently exist in the Nigerian automotive training sector.

Subscribe to this thread for more details.
------------------------------
MODIFIED BELOW
------------------------------

As far back as 2016, I had decided to teach automotive technology in an orderly fashion to ensure a step by step, block by block transfer of the automotive knowledge I have gathered over the years, but for some reason I held back from offering the training publicly.

I even put up the training curriculum on my website www.carparts.com.ng and drafted but failed to publish Facebook events of the same.

Meanwhile, I have been receiving lots of requests for training on these matters.

I think the time is now right to turn that dream into a reality.

You can now learn how to be a 21st Century Automotive Technician with AutoElectNG

It's about time! Excellent.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by dhemmyhardy(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2019
When is this training coming up in Lagos @AutoElectNg
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2019
dhemmyhardy:
When is this training coming up in Lagos @AutoElectNg

I'm gonna consult Aunty Radu and get back to you
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2019
AutoElectNG:

I'm gonna consult Aunty Radu and get back to you
You don't sound like a serious person. Stop proclaiming what is beyond your capacity. Get your acts together and stop dropping her name.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

You don't sound like a serious person. Stop proclaiming what is beyond your capacity. Get your acts together and stop dropping her name.

Your concerns have been duly noted.

I will take the time to reach you by email and phone call to address your concerns with the hope that it would go along way towards assuaging your feelings of disappointment.

Thank you.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by thebigkendo(m): 3:01am On Jun 30, 2019
AutoElectNG:

I will take the time to reach you by email and phone call to address your concerns with the hope that it would go along way towards assuaging your feelings of disappointment.

Thank you.

Please don't take his word to heart, he is an internet troll with a thing for aunty Radu

1 Like

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 4:10am On Jun 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

Please don't take his word to heart, he an internet troll with a thing for aunty Radu
Your father is an internet troll. Oloriburuku...

1 Like

Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by weyreypey: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2019
AutoElectNG:

Thank you.
Noted. Hope so. But don't assume people will be packing money for the program around with your level of tardiness
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

Please don't take his word to heart, he is an internet troll with a thing for aunty Radu

Oh thanks.
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by AutoElectNG: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Noted. Hope so. But don't assume people will be packing money for the program around with your level of tardiness

If we have a minimum of 25 students ready to sign up (as in ready to pay), we will commence!

A big shout-out to RadAutoWorks for providing the venue!

Tell one, tell another!!
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by radautoworks: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Any time!
Re: American Automotive Technician Training Live In Abuja From July 1, 2018 by seunoj: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
radautoworks:
Any time!
Make una do Lagos training.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My 04 Maxima Keeps Burning My Coil / “One-Way”: Is The Government & Road Authorities Using Them To Defraud Motorists? / 4 Signs Of A Faulty Speedometer Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.