Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) (24093 Views)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by DonCortino: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Mynd44:
In as much as this is scary, the person who made this video did a terrible job.

The reason you did it was to show Nigerians that some packs of this buscuit might be dangerous yet for some reason, you did not call out the batch number and manufacturing date so they can be traced and maybe removed from the markets.

This sort of thing solves nothing, it only causes mass hysteria and sends rumors flying about

Dont mind d asshole! He bought an expired one.

1 Like

Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by prestigious12: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2018
I saw exactly this yesterday in my own piece, I bought the carton and it was the very last piece. Was scared had to throw it away
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Did he sue them?? If not, then I think he has dark spots in his brain�.
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by Holocene(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2018
The guy dirty finger no be here oh.....pot calling kettle black
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by Tonimordred(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2018
How much did you want pure bliss to pay you
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by CarGuideNG: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2018
sad
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by allaboutobed(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Mynd44:
In as much as this is scary, the person who made this video did a terrible job.

The reason you did it was to show Nigerians that some packs of this buscuit might be dangerous yet for some reason, you did not call out the batch number and manufacturing date so they can be traced and maybe removed from the markets.

This sort of thing solves nothing, it only causes mass hysteria and sends rumors flying about
there is a difference between being educated and being learned.
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2018
Causing panic.
Probably working for Pure Bliss's competitor.
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by esty57(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=PapaNnamdi post=68464557]This biscuit wey i take furk my landlord daughter...

[/quThat is too bad of you
Re: Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

where was the wafers bought
he didn't disclose it to the public. but be checking the expiring date of the biscuits you are buying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Biggs' Fried Rice / Where Can I Get Brown Rice In Lagos / What Food Tastes Better The Next Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.