Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? (1482 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by nairavsdollars(f): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
I have been following activities of churches for sometime and i still can't fathom why almost 99 percent of Lords Chosen Charismatic church members are Igbos. Any reason for this?

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Masterppower: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Because Yorubas don't patronise anything owned by an Igbo.....

1 Like

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Notasyouthink: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Masterppower:
Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by gurnam: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Church wey be say na sadists, mad and semi-mad people full am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by resurgent2019: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
As a yoruba man {christian by faith}, i do not see myself going to an Igbo owned church. The thought alone is scary.

So there goes your answer. smiley
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by resurgent2019: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Masterppower:

This is very true. I endorse this message.
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by resurgent2019: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
gurnam:

That vest they wear is very "off-putting". embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Its not just the lord chosen.. there are some other churches like that.

I think maybe because it was founded at first in the east and by an Igbo person and they still have a lot of igbotic stunts going on there just like the same way u find more yorubas in Christ apostolic church, you can't remove the Yoruba paroles from nigerian CAC no matter how civilized the pastors are.

If the lord's chosen can get to the level of redeem and winners, christ covenant center and Christ embassy and I don't mean in terms of wealth or prosperity but in style of worship, maybe we'll start seeing other tribes there

2 Likes

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by PVision2020(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

That vest they wear is very "off-putting". embarassed
Easterners are very crude and unrefine, they lack branding. Which Yoruba Christian in his right mind will leave Redeem, winners, deeper life, daystar, house on the rock, harvester, COZA etc, for Chosen or their other esusu mushroom unbranded churches. Even celestial, cherubim and seraphim, CAC/TAC and other 20th century Yoruba churches get better brand and admin pass them.

1 Like

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Masterppower:

Wheb u say anything are u just talking about church or anything.??
because Igbos own more than half of the business in Lagos and even the north...they own the banks e.g zenith, UBA, Access....and yorubas patronise them

So I don't get what u mean by "anything" owned.. u sound pained...I feel the yorubas are better in some area than the igbos, theres nothing tribal about it, Igbos too have their streght better than some yorubas in business

In addition,the lord's chosen have retained a lot of their igbotic stunts, just like Christ apostolic church have retained a lot of their Yoruba stunt. I don't think you will find a single Igbo in Christ apostolic church.

Go to TREM founded by bishop Mike okonkwo's.. u find alot of yorubas there because he has rebranded, no igbotic paroles...

2 Likes

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
As a yoruba man {christian by faith}, i do not see myself going to an Igbo owned church. The thought alone is scary.

So there goes your answer. smiley

U reek tribalism.

If tribalism had an odour, gosh!!!!! u would literally ooze more than a 1000 miles away
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by spongeisback: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Waiting for Mrprevailer and bedspread to tell you how so many people have died and so many are in difficulties because they questioned the god of chosen.
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by CSTR1003: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
PVision2020:

Easterners are very crude and unrefine, they lack branding. Which Yoruba Christian in his right mind will leave Redeem, winners, deeper life, daystar, house on the rock, harvester, COZA etc, for Chosen or their other esusu mushroom unbranded churches. Even celestial, cherubim and seraphim, CAC/TAC and other 20th century Yoruba churches get better brand and admin pass them.
Easterners are the bane of your existence.

It is evident.

Inferior human being.
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Deprofessional(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Masterppower:

This is very informative.

I hereby call on all Igbos, to henceforth denounce their membership of any church owned and established by any yoruba man.

Our God is the same. We can worship in other churches.
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by InansBobo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
do they speak igbo during service?
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by excel123: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h62rpAZYKJM

Chosen is the church established by God on top of other churches Micha 4:1-2. People from all churches flow into Chosen for salvation, healing and miracles, and to hear undiluted, straight to the point message.
Chosen is made up of yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, other minority groups in Nigeria, with branches nearly all countries, with people from different nationalities.
You can check out the messages of the pastor online, or on cable. Visit any branch close to you for a witness.

www.tlccrm.org
Meanwhile, your enemies are bound to submit this weekend, Sat. 16th-17th June, at HQ Ijesha Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
spongeisback:
Waiting for Mrprevailer and bedspread to tell you how so many people have died and so many are in difficulties because they questioned the god of chosen.

The G.O pastor does not beg for testifiers. Yet people keep coming in numbers to confess and ask for pardon from the G.O pastor, as they strongly believe that they are passing through alot of difficulties in life since they started speaking ill of the anointed servant of God.

It is one thing to question the Lord's Chosen. It is another thing to insult and spread/support falsehoods against The Lord's Chosen. The G.O does not sue/curse anybody. So God is fighting for him.
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by stieyven(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
gurnam:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12v36
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Kobojunkiee: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
nairavsdollars:
I have been following activities of churches for sometime and i still can't fathom why almost 99 percent of Lords Chosen Charismatic church members are Igbos. Any reason for this?
Churchianism attracts many of the most gullible. undecided
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Maynman: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Thanks to the early church fathers that created and complied the books you base your life on, they even gave it an author bwahahahah
Re: Is Lord's Chosen Church For Igbos Alone? by Maynman: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Thanks to the early church fathers that created and complied the books you base your life on, they even name them and cherry picked their authors cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Was FESTAC 77 The Gathering Of Witches And Wizards?? / If You Are Still Under The Law/Old Covenant, You Have ZERO Hope In Christ / Who Has An Idea On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.