Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Am Deeply Inlove With My Step Son (pls Advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Deeply Inlove With My Step Son (pls Advice Me) (784 Views)

Sitting On My Step-son’s Lap … (18+) / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Deeply Inlove With My Step Son (pls Advice Me) by ceciliambah29: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
I am a woman, in Kaduna, I don't want to disclose my name and where I am from.

I currently live in Kaduna with my Husband who I got married too, just in the middle of Two Years from today.

When I was dating my husband, I met his son, who is 25 Years of Age , I was in a relationship with him.

So I did not know his father my other date had anything inform of Blood relationship with him.

My reason of saying this is, his father only told me he has kids from his late wife , but did not show me the children pics.

So I dated him and he showed me his home, which we visit regularly.

So after some while he got me engaged and told me he wants to see my family.

We agreed to see my Family, after seeing my family , he told me he wanted me to meet his kids, so he called them, and to the greatest shock , my other Guy was his son.

Read full with this link http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-deeply-inlove-with-my-step-son-pls.html?m=1
Re: I Am Deeply Inlove With My Step Son (pls Advice Me) by Sanemind(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....KEEP LYING
Re: I Am Deeply Inlove With My Step Son (pls Advice Me) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin

Nice story but I won't click the link sha.. cheesy if u cant put the whole story here, then let the rest of the story stay in za oza room grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Deeply Inlove With My Step Son (pls Advice Me) by ceciliambah29: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nice story but I won't click the link sha.. cheesy if u cant put the whole story here, then let the rest of the story stay in za oza room grin
bet me u still missing, we got a Story episode on Linda ikeji Family @ http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/the-ikejis-family-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Raw Secrets To Becoming A VIRGIN Without Hymen. / How I Started To Last Longer In Sex With My Woman After Reading This Article / 20,000+ People Sign Petition To Drink Red Juice From Exhumed Black Sarcophagus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.