Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned (2143 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
martyns303:

Everyone had got a right to what they like. He said he's dark and feels a light skin woman will compliment him. What's the big deal there? I have seen women who say they can never date light skin guys, u girls are even more selective when it comes to picking a partner. let the guy get what he feels gives him happiness, it doesn't reduce the self worth of the said dark lady.

ehn, u r trying to come across as being proud of ur color but u r quick to say caramel instead of dark. why didn't u just say dark or black?

@OP, whatever rocks ur boat, just don't keep wasting that girl's time. she deserves to be happy, let her go where she would be appreciated for who she is.
Epistle.
Re: I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned by MrPdtech: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Colourich:
Being light skinned doesn't automatically make a woman beautiful, I have seen countless ugly light skinned ladies.
do you have a problem with beautiful light skinned ladies??. I too have seen numerous ugly dark skinned ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned by franchasng: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nobody should blame the guy, it is in his DNA and nobody can change it. He might try to bend it but he will keep falling for it.

I discovered something; dark skin ladies are usually sexy with very strong sexual attraction/appeal while light skin ladies are pretty but are not usually sexually appealing.

Light skin ladies are very photogenic and good for show off, reason rich and famous black men always end up marrying light skin ladies, sadly cry
Re: I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned by MissWrite(f): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your girlfriend sounds awesome. She shouldn't be with someone who is cheating on her with his obsession with light-skin. Free her. Let her find someone who can commit to her 100%. And you should find someone nice to fill out that light-skin you hold dear. All the best in your search, brotherman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Views On Male Logic / When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? / Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.