Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups (6122 Views)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu, Rights Groups Drags Justice Ademola To NJC / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by SEFAGO(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2010
loooooooooook, I dont care what you think about me, just dont:

1. Make fun of my wife FL Gator
2. Talk about the Afenifere like you know anything about them

What God has put together, no man shall put asunder. One thing for sure, I am not sending my kid to a shiite school called UMD.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2010
@SEFAGO

1. Dont you sleep? I sleep with you here, I wake up with you here. [ check online users, SEFAGO online]

2. When did we get married?

3. Anytime you and EzeUchy are fighting, fimisile. Mii fe wa laarin ija tribalism yin.

@EzeUche
You need to calm down. You've been angry nowadays.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by SEFAGO(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2010

1. Dont you sleep? I sleep with you here, I wake up with you here. [ check online users, SEFAGO online]

This tells you we are soulmates. Your love keeps me awake all the time grin

Seriously I sleep, just 6-7 hours each day max- thats because I have lots of stuff to do. [i.e wait for FL Gator to notice me]
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

This tells you we are soulmates. Your love keeps me awake all the time grin

Seriously I sleep, just 6-7 hours each day max- thats because I have lots of stuff to do. [i.e wait for FL Gator to notice me]

^^^Seriously tho, you gotta reduce your jokes.

Some nlers are already hyperventilating and thinking sth else. I no want nl drama again

grin
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by SEFAGO(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2010
thats true I would caught it down and be prim and proper
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

thats true I would caught it down and be prim and proper
Good boy.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by tosinaded(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2010
ONLY IN NIGERIA

HAUSA GO DEY FUKK SMALL PIKIN AND DEM GO DEFEND AM
YORUBA GO BEAT WIFE, DEM GO DEFEND AM

WETIN WE NO GO SEE FOR NAIJA?
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by bkbabe97: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2010
EzeUche:

I had to, I could not resist.

Bkbaybe brought this out of me. I was never a tribalist until Nairaland turned me into one.

Lol. Your lies will end up smashing u one afta da other!!! U son of a Binch, U was registered waaaayyyy b4 me! U were born and raised in Africa! U are Ibo! So, b4 we crossed paths a few weeks ago, u had NEVER had any incidents regarding the tribal madness going on in your country? Lol. What lies and fallacies wont be dumped at my doorstep?!?!

P.S: Do u want me to show u some of ur post from "waaaayyy back" just to see if I'm really the one that brought out the tribalism in u? Lyin' aszz mofo!!!
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by texazzpete(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2010
Look, it doesn't matter what school you louts attended. The fact that you can still make such silly tribalistic statements indicates
1. You're immature
2. Your education is incomplete.

If only we had decent mods here on Nairaland, this attitude would have been nipped in the bud much earlier.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2010
someone is hiding bosoms while someone else is seeking them

let the drama begin cheesy

Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by SEFAGO(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2010
oyb:

someone is hiding bosoms while someone else is seeking them

let the drama begin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by tkb417(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2010
Sefago and FL wont let us breathe again on this blog

ki lo de gan sef?
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by SEFAGO(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2010
texazzpete:

Look, it doesn't matter what school you louts attended. The fact that you can still make such silly tribalistic statements indicates
1. You're immature

If only we had decent mods here on Nairaland, this attitude would have been nipped in the bud much earlier.

3. We have a sense of humor and dont mean a single thing we say
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by dustydee: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
this is barbaric
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by AloyEmeka5: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
I think Nairaland should pay for a one week vacation for both of them to travel to Vegas and explore each other. That way, we shall be left alone.

Sefago weds Gators [SEFAGATORS 2010]
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
can we stop derailing the thread!!!

this isnt about Igbo, and all romantic triangles should move to dating section!!!

does anyone know if it's a taboo for an olori to move out of the palace? Or to refuse to be part of a polygamous union? I've actually never heard anything like it before.

i'm trying to make sense out of all of this.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by cpatra(f): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
It was an inexcusable act. The king is such a beast. Wonder what his kingdom will be like. Animal kingdom if I may say.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by AloyEmeka5: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
tpia.:

does anyone know if it's a taboo for an olori to move out of the palace? Or to refuse to be part of a polygamous union? I've actually never heard anything like it before.

i'm trying to make sense out of all of this.

If you are truly trying to make sense out of it, the answer to the question you asked above is obvious: we still uphold barbaric culture. Who cares whether its legal or illegal for the olori to leave the palace?. Are we still in the slavery era?. How can we uphold laws made by barbaric men in the 12th century and use it to molest women?
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by kshow1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
He should be dethroned.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2010
dat man must be a bas;tard!

d thugs, his so-called mko abiola's wife, and himself should be hanged, Idiot!  angry angry angry
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Ivoltage: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
This is not a king but animal. I therefore advice that he should be detrone. Kwao!
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by descharmed(f): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
and to think we were complainin about Yermima now it is the Monarch and some adults are bickering over the kind of unis they went to, what wont i see cry shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by bisiaet: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
I dont think there is any other option for the kingmaker than to dethrone him and he should be arrest, charge and imprison.

For the so called Abiola's wife it is unbeleivable that so many people are so shameless like her I can not imagine what has really happened

Afenifere could what your leader Chief Fashoranti said be true? Pls check it out because I refuse to belief an elderly man with grandchildren will support this so call ruggamufao king action I am still in doubt of his statement.

Please Chief Folorunsho Davies and other high chief and kingmaker it is high time you all agree to send him away from that throne orelse one day he will shoot or even use grenade or bomb to attack anybody that cross him then it will be toooooooooooo late.

But for the Obagoat your kingdom has collapsed and you are no longer relevant for doing this to your fellow human beign and your own wife for that matter, surely you must be jail.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by favouredjb(f): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
this thread is gettn interesting! grin
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by sayso: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
Men Sex and Power.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by sevo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
dat afenifere man say he has d right to anything he wants.until him com bang ur wife, na dat time u go knw sai him no get d right 2 do anything wey him want.u dey talk like dat because d woman involve nobi ur sisiter or your pickin.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Dede1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2010
I pray Ifa to knock out a front tooth from the mouth of any punk that had spoken ill about Deji of Akure on the issue of beating his wife? Anybody who does not appreciate the culture and tradition of Africa is free to pack his/her dirty baggage and dash to Europe or North America.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Chuks84(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
The sad thing is that this man is still walking around, free as a bird, he ought to be behind bars but he'll never be held accountable for his actions. Only in Nigeria!!!!!
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
texazzpete:

1. You're immature

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by MELAA: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
Chief Rueben Fasoranti is the main animal while the Deji Oba is a thing worst than an animal. Deji Oba should be replace with a name OBA-FIGHTER.
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
Dede1:

I pray Ifa to knock out a front tooth from the mouth of any punk that had spoken ill about Deji of Akure on the issue of beating his wife? Anybody who does not appreciate the culture and tradition of Africa is free to pack his/her dirty baggage and dash to Europe or North America.

It's better you swallow your dirty comments and choke on it. Dirty man. cheesy
Re: Wife-Beating Oba Vs Kingmakers, Human Rights Groups by Oba234: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
Dede1:

mehn, shut the Zap. up. How can any reasonable human being believe that what this thug did to this lady was right because of culture. abeg, what culture is that? If any culture permits that, I don't want to be part of a culture like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. / Olawepo Hashim Explained Why CBN Has Failed To Grow Nigeria’s Economy / Monica Ugwuanyi Campaigns Against Gender-Based Violence In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.