Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) (1518 Views)

Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
My name is Ovakpo , am from Urobo in Delta state, Nigeria.

I am having an issue recently , Loving my Neighbour Wife and I need Advice.

This is my story.

I Came to Cross river recently to see my Uncle and also live with my uncle.

When I arrived , I saw this woman in the house that night, discussing with my uncle Wife and Daughter.

So my uncle and his wife welcomed me, and also his daughter who were my Cousins.

I sat in the parlour, and my uncle told his children to Show me around the house.

So after that, I took my bath and sat in the parlour.

I could see this flashy woman sitting opposite the other Chair , I looked at her several times, and I could not Remove my eyes, so the woman noticed I was admiring her and gave me an eye.

Immediately I stopped, Knowing the woman was giving me a sign not to list while looking at her.

I picked up myself. So the next thing my cousins called me to the table, asking me to come and eat , which I positioned myself immediately.

So while eating the lady said she wanted to go and came close to me, telling me that I am welcome to the compound. So I told her thank you. She said see you tomorrow.

The next day , on my her back, she bought some stuffs, I was outside and while entering the compound, I saw her and smiled, and she asked me how I was doing.

I hurriedly answered her, so she said I should come help her with something.

Read full with this link : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-neighbour-wife-pls.html?m=1
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided Read what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
lovely story, u are awesome Celine. ur story is what sharing and it is fun
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
some few grammers were wrong
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by ibori1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
anytin else
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Baawaa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialDad:
undecided Read what?
If you kill him you will carry him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Baawaa:

If you kill him you will carry him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Carry wetin, I wee just be going . grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Lalas247(f): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mills &.......
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Baawaa(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
OfficialDad:

Carry wetin, I wee just be going . grin grin grin
Go where, Nairalanders will not allow you to go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Baawaa:

Go where, Nairalanders will not allow you to go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then I wee have to boot my way out grin

Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Danny110(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls guys I nid help on how to post stories or updates so that people can read,like no comment.............
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbour Wife (pls Advice Me) by Kobicove(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2018
soccerepe:
some few grammers were wrong

Some grammar were incorrect undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil / Cossy Orjiakor Teases Her Fans With An Erotic Twerk Dance In The Pool ( Video) / Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.