Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials (29576 Views)

Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by martolux(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2018
No thanks, Twitter is more effective and efficient!! grin

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by oye1889: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Good development but sometimes, before you go through all these protocol, the damage has already been done.
Your so called damage done is what they want you to report Bro

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by deepwater(f): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by tit(f): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2018
#endsarsnow
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Police better construct an IPP for their communication centre, because that phone will not stop ringing, the WhatsApp will hang and the e-mail server will melt from too much traffic.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2018
The most corrupt organization in human history. The rank and file is an assemblage of morally deficient characters that have no business being in the force.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by tbliss22(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Mybadvice here is that, never use your main line to send SMS or Whatsapp messages to this people if you don't want to be traced.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by unuane1(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2018
nothing to say
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by udemzyudex(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
With all dis SARS tales av been hearing, am so sorry av never been a victim, maybe cause am married, or maybe cause I dress well, or cause I don't keep late nights, or cause I drive a cool car (Kia Rio) which is not flashy, or cause I respect myself always, or cause my friends are my exact type........still don't get why av never experienced dis hard-Crime fighters

Life na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Alejoc(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2018
Good one!
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by jrusky(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Can someone translate this to Igbo so the illiterate Igbos can understand....

As majority of them prefer crime and violence to good education

Mr man 're you alright? Is that what the police authority are saying? You wake up to this at this early morning? then go back to bed you have woken up wrongly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2018
StPete:
MODS please inform the general public so that no one would be victimized by SARS anymore.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Ope oh!GOV Ambode ti send Owo yen...baba agbalagba

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by madridguy(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2018
So Nigeria Police force don't have their domain? Nonsense
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by udemzyudex(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Psyrus:
3#endsars no be all this one

Honestly, I don't think they can end Sars, they can only checkmate their activities, they have their own good side just that the bad outweigh the good.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by hector1046(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2018
And you think this will solve the problem lol
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by muelzik(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2018
The social media is an open place and good enough to expose them. All these seem to me like a way to try to enclose our complaints/files in their cabinet as usual. As for me, I will descend on their social media.

Whatapp is encrypted, phone calls, same. Let there be open communication. Anyway, after posting on whatsapp, calls, I will still go ahead and take screenshots and ensure all call conversations are recorded.

This mumu must stop!
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Instead of banning these SARS they are releasing gmail and phone numbers,

What of all the complaints on social media ?

In fact why dont they add fax number ?
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by dreamzy(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Mtchew.. How can you complain about Police to another police? Make dem trace your number come for you. The only complain na to #EndSARS
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Afec1000givers: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2018
how do one discribe the armed robber like SARS, no face, no uniform, no id number. just integrate them back to police uniform or scrab them.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Rebuke: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Good development but sometimes, before you go through all these protocol, the damage has already been done.

And might end up loosing yet more. Smh
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Andykheldar(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy them want cum deceive us again
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by tballeyy(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2018
After reporting, how market?
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Amuluonyenaego: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2018
TRIED CALLING BUT THEY WERE ALL OFF.
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by BluntBoy(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
With all dis SARS tales av been hearing, am so sorry av never been a victim, maybe cause am married, or maybe cause I dress well, or cause I don't keep late nights, or cause I drive a cool car (Kia Rio) which is not flashy, or cause I respect myself always, or cause my friends are my exact type........still don't get why av never experienced dis hard-Crime fighters

Bro, your Kia Rio will look flashy to a poverty-stricken SARS member. Just continue to hope not to encounter them.

I have also never encountered them and I think it has to do with the roads I ply. I drive a rather flashy car (an M-B 4Matic) but I hardly see police vans on my way to and from the office.

However, I have had encounters with the police and I can tell you that once you drive a good car, they will want to exploit you.

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by Switruth: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2018
samyyoung1:
That's the best thing. Once you have your wedding ring and drive a normal car without dreadlocks and tattoo then you're free. A fine T shirt and a good cap is also a plus..... Just keep clean. Meanwhile all the comments I have read here shows that its very hard to please Nigerians. You have where you'll lay your complaints yet you think it won't work. Why then complain about the maltreatment from these guys. If they molest me I will report them. Chikena
Re: Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials by HoodBillionaire: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2018
even of na 4k u get
give them
d day wey 6sars men block me front and back.
fear nor catch me.
we all reason d matter
lost 10k dah day
buh fuc it
it made me wiser
nor be by dress clean
dis that.
its abt thw time of d day u move or go out.
stay smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna / Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra / Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.