Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Do You Handle Break-ups? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Break-ups? (482 Views)

What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / Should Guys Pay For Break-ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Break-ups? by jamesy4: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Guys pls give me some tips on how to handle breakups,i just had a nasty one.
Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2018
grin

Most of the breakups end nasty especially when ur partner can't accept the fact that u are done with her/his sorry ass.. grin
Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by jamesy4: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Most of the breakups end nasty especially when ur partner can't accept the fact that u are done with her/his sorry ass.. grin
lol
Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by N0favors: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2018
i give myself cuts on several parts of my body so the physical pain can drown/over shadow the emotional pain

after which i spend the whole day frying pawpaw

It helps smiley
Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Never experienced one. But I think telling your friends and letting them make jest of you works. The more you laugh over it the more you forget it.
Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by milemimi93(m): 1:24am On Jun 15, 2018
jamesy4:
Guys pls give me some tips on how to handle breakups,i just had a nasty one.

Go make a hell lot of money.. Make sure you are richer than your ex next guy.. Don't call her. Delete her number. Make sure to keep her as your friend on social network but don't chat. When you hammer, upload your pic let her see..
Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by Tedpgrass: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2018
What do you mean by nasty...
Need more details before rendering advice

Work, work and more work helps in the meantime --- useful distraction!!

Re: How Do You Handle Break-ups? by Drlazy333: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2018
gona advice u from personal experience, firstly know that is OK to be in such an emotional pain or stress, it dosent make you less a man

secomdly settle down and mentally go through the whole relationship and the whole process of breakup( this might be painful u know)

then sincerely forgive yourself ( u must have contributed to what lead to the break up if your sincere enough)

then sincerely forgive her, wish her well and let her go because one desire of any ex is the see the other person stock with them, so don't let that happen

it's a matter of time u will be fine, heartbreak no dey kill bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Do You Advice I Do? / Guys Be Direct And Stop Forming Mr Nice Guys. / Choose Your Style! See 5 Hilarious Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.