Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? (1803 Views)

What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / Should Guys Pay For Break-ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Hidewell(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2022
There are things that really hurts more than breaking up with a spouse.

Mine is seeing someone in need and yet I can't help. cry

What of yours? Nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by olasaad(f): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Cheating in relationships/marriage cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by purehustle101(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Being broke is the only thing you should have sleepless night for., there's nothing like break up.

19 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Cypress042(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2022
If you have mistakenly zip your penis while zipping your jean trousers before, is then you will understand what am saying.

I know some men on this forum can relate

sad

24 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Kingpin1000: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Anybody that can survive " na one game cut am" cannot feel heartbreak from a woman.
Have you ever discovered your slip cut in front of the cashier when you are there for cashout and na the last game wey dem equalised for 96 minutes while you thinking the match was already over.
If you be girl no carry breakup threaten Arsenal fans because e no go work, arsenal fans anticipate disappointment even before any visible sign.

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Starz825(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Loss of funds either through investment....or just some fraudulent activity on your bank account that takes all your hard earned money away...
Aahhh
God forbid ooo
He go be like say make you die

Wetin concern me with cheating in a relationship...... mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Zee0007: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Waking up and seeing some youth still supporting Tinubu and Atiku. That shit hurt me like craze.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Virginbeauty: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Nothing hurts more than seeing a guy you really like/love with another girl embarassed embarassed embarassed.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Promicah: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by makeherscream(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2022
purehustle101:
Being broke is the only thing you should have sleepless night for., there's nothing like break up.
fact oo
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by makeherscream(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Being broke that shit hurts, God Abeg oo

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by JoeRizzla(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Virginbeauty: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Zee0007:
Waking up and seeing some youth still supporting Tinubu and Atiku. That shit hurt me like craze.
Oga everyone has right to vote any candidtate of their choice,you don't expect everyone to vote your own candidtate just because some people are hyping him,and what makes you think your own preferred candidtate will do better than the people you just mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by robinso01(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Being broke without any source of income.

Plugging your phone in the night and only to wake up and see that you didn't really on the socket, and there's no light anymore.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by blinking001(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2022
When men avoid dating broke women, broke up stories are usually glorious and less painful since you end up spending little to nothing throughout the period of the relationship.
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Ikennaford: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Break up doesn't exist,is a myth to real niqqas

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by MaryAye(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Pretending as if the break up is not hurting. This hurt more than anything.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by HarlequinLekex: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2022
When u accidentally hit ur balls.

When u slap a Crazy nig soldier not wearing uniform and he didn't react and walked away, only for u to open ur door tommorow morning to see his boys come to beat u blue back.

The person wey wan pay for ur visa die.

You don successfully japa after plane landing they rope u with some guys that u carry oja sent u to jail for 6 months,after that deport u back to nigeria then nothing to show for ur abroad[it won't happen to us o IJMN]

Bringing out a ladies pant from your pocket in the market when u want to pay for things u bought.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Plenty nau...

Deny you Visa.

1 game spoil your million ticket.

Rejected on a good job interview.

When you are made a "laughing stock" in from of class/assembly ground.

When your little toe hit any random furniture. (Accidentally)

When you download a very large file, only to get "unfortunately app has stopped working" or "unable to play/load file"

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
Nothing hurts more than seeing a guy you really like/love with another girl embarassed embarassed embarassed.
This guy, u are funny... LoL
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by goshikid: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2022
When 1odd stupid team cry cut your ticket of 500k plus

When zip mistakenly close with junior hanging on it, oh lawd undecided

Mmm disappearing a day for u to cash out embarassed

When banny come your house, u want knack, you come go see pad, gtfu embarassed

After writing Expo in exams, you come find out say na wrong Expo u collect shocked

When you go plug phone for person house, you come check if the phone Don full, but unfortunately they don unplugged your charger. cheesy

When you take tramo they expect banny to lap and all of a sudden she come give u excuse, meanwhile junior still d stand angry

When you drop from a bus or keke and u mistakenly check your pocket and can't find your phone again embarassed

bus conductor open armpit near your face for nearly 30min for inside bus cheesy

Been broke for a whole month in fact a year is worst than breakfast, God abeg embarassed

After you don carry babe go eatery to impress her, una Don chop finish, you come check your wallet, e no dy cheesy or the babe don chop pass watin u budget , Oyo

When you chop hot pepper stew, and you no come see place to sh1t, OH lawd grin

When troll insult you for Nairaland and u come reply but then Nlfpmod or mynd44 Don dash you ban cheesy

Them plenty

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Virginbeauty: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
This guy, u are funny... LoL
I'm not a guy,i'm a lady.
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Loss of funds,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by detectivejones: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Hitting your last toe on furniture, the pain eh or when you dislocate your toe and its being massage that pain is from hell.
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
I'm not a guy,i'm a lady.
Lady! haha, how manage...
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by techWriter3: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2022
receiving tore is the only thing you should have sleepless night for
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Savedday: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Knowing how wicked and useless 9ja girls are!

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Slynation(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Hidewell:

What of yours? Nlfpmod
well have it at the back of your mind that you cannot help everybody because you are not El shaddai, if you try it, you shall die...
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by badblackgod: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
purehustle101:

Well said!
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Michelle70(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hidewell:

What of yours? Nlfpmod
mine is getting home from work and food no deh.
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Michelle70(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
virginprincess, is dah u?
Re: What Do You Think Hurts More Than Break Ups? by Streetmovement(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

2017, I lost #1.5MILLION

2018, I played a game using bet9ja platform, cash out was #40MILLION, only one game cut am and it was almighty Barcelona and that was the only big game in that ticket.

2019, I served a boss that robbed me of all my hardwork and I was left with nothing, I made in total $5000 for him

Just last year I lost 600k in a deal that could have brought me nothin less than 6.3MILLION and many more unfortunate situations but we move.

So many risk taken, we just waiting for our breakthrough cuz I know that day is coming

You see all those things wey I cap you above, na money matters so breakup matters face no show for wia I dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Why This Is Happening???... Help!!! / What Turns On A Woman? / Should I Leave Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.